Uai Dog - Loyalty Card for Brazilian Hot-Dog Commerce created with Kodular, PHP and MySQL

Name of my APP (Nome do meu APP): Uai Dog Curitiba
App Summary (Resumo sobre o APP):
ENGLISH:
The application is in PT-BR.
In the initial screen there is information about the company (opening hours, location, etc…).
There are two other screens in the menu, one with the company’s menu where the user can see all the snack options, and another with the “Loyalty Card” module, where the user informs his telephone number (previously registered) and the system performs a query in an online database and informs its balance of points and the date of its last purchase in the establishment.
There is a hidden “Administrative Module”, which performs the customer registration, posting and withdrawal of points.

Português (BR):
Na tela inicial há informações sobre a empresa (horário de funcionamento, localização, etc…).
Há no menu duas outras telas, uma com o cardápio da empresa onde o usuário consegue ver todas as opções de lanches, e outra com o módulo de “Cartão Fidelidade”, onde o usuário informa o seu número de telefone (previamente cadastrado) e o sistema realiza uma consulta em um banco de dados on-line e informa seu saldo de pontos e a data de sua última compra no estabelecimento.
Há um "Módulo Administrativo " oculto, o qual realiza o cadastro de clientes, lançamento e saque de pontos.

Screenshots and Test:
Check it on PlayStore. If you like, give 5 stars to help us! If you do not like it, tell me here in the forum what you think can improve.

Dá uma olhada na PlayStore. Se gostar, dá 5 estrelas para nos ajudar! Se não gostar, me conta aqui no fórum o que acha que pode melhorar.

Play Store/Download link:

Some screenshots please

1 Like

You can check into the PlayStore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vhsadev.uaidog), but follow a few for you to see here:

2 Likes