Unable to Apply for Child Account (Ad Manager)

Pleae invite me in google ad manager because i have the same problem

Hi Please send me invitation manually i also face same issue send invitation on this email

I have approved app in kodular but app is not on playstore. Can i apply for child account? Am i elligible?

I’m facing the same problem for days too

Hello again @Vishwas ,

Just to follow up, it has been 11 days and the Kodular’s Child Account register page is still not working.
Apologize for being impatience but I would really love to start implementing the Ad Manager to my app since legacy AdMob component is not around anymore.

Thank you.
Have a nice one.

Hello Vishwas I have the same issue my kodular app is approved but the google ad manager signup not working please send me invitation link thank you

1 Like

Hi all
You should be able to apply for child accounts now.

Cheers

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You sent me link in april went expire please resent me. There is no opition showing in my account to get this link athough my app is approved.
Thanks

2 Likes

You can re-request a link from My Kodular

1 Like

Its showing like this many times i refreshed the page and login logout.

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you for the response.
But, on my side, still, nothing happens when I click the “Sign up” button

Is there anything I should do?
Sorry for the long thread.
Thank you!

1 Like

i have the same problem

1 Like

Hello !
I have the same problem… (exactly the same comportement as @shebeem, how do you fix hat ? )
I have a valid account on ad manager, But when I want to take the approbation it does not work :frowning:
I tried :

• incognito mode
  • edge / chrome

nothing work…
How can I do that ?
I am blocked to generate my app, I was using google ads and I have to switch to ad manager but it is the problem I think.

Thanks in advance @Kodular
(Help @Vishwas )
Regards
Seb

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the contribution.
I am here again to inform that the sign up button can now process the proper request. As for now, I am waiting for the verification process to be done by Google.

Goodbye, have a nice one!

2 Likes

Hello Vishwas I have the same issue my kodular app is approved but the google ad manager signup not working please send me invitation link thank you

1 Like

Hello, vishwas, i have similar issue, please can i also get the invite link, thankyou

1 Like

There is limit on acciunt creation it is refreshed after every 7 days so keep checking

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Clicking on the button and nothing happens. Is it possible for a manual invitation?
Thanks in advance.