Unable to open pdf file from asd through activity starter after fenix update

You miss activity action

android.intent.action.VIEW

It is in design section.

Without this, it will not work in companion also

Before fenix update, opening file by using file:/// used to work but now it is giving run time error.
Please check this.
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.chandan, this method is not working for android 11

@pavi2410 please look into this.

You can try editing your Manifest with APK Editor. Example: your.package.name.provider

2 Likes

Thank you, It is working now.
But what about new apps after 1st aug?
kodular should fix this.

Kodular Team should fix this

1 Like

Try using

file://

I strongly suggest you to try this(file://). and let me know if you can open file from asd after installing apk through activity starter.

What do you think about yourself ? A professional ! if yes then you are wrong ! :warning:

And you want to call from app specific directory ?

and this so want so you must go through this

What do you think of yourself ? you didn’t read thread and randomly replied try using file:// .
Now you are posting link, as if other person doesn’t know about it.
Open the link you posted, last reply is about this only.
File:// doesn’t work, try it yourself.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And also one thing I have just written Try I am not forcing you to do so you must realise that you are wrong

I need help of Moderator please help @Peter @dora_paz this person @Lollipop Don’t know how to talk :pray::pray::pray:

You should also understand this if you saying try using file:// then there is high chance that this method works for you and you want me to try this because it will fix the issue.
Then, I replied suggesting to try this and let me know if this work or not because this does not work for me. For that you started replying mean comments.

Just Tell me which android version are you using

I have two device android 10 and 11, issue is with both.

Ok what are you trying to do ? Means getting which type of file’s

I have tried with pdf, but i believe issue will happen with any type of file, .png, .jpg