In App PDF viewer by deep host issue

For me I am using In App PDF viewer by deep host, and since the update to Fenix, when I click to view pdf, the app closes.

I’ve been going through the entire thread over and over again but I don’t seem to get what is being edited in the Manifest. What exactly do I change to what in the manifest?

<application android:debuggable="false" android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher" android:label="My App" android:name="com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.multidex.MultiDexApplication" android:networkSecurityConfig="@xml/network_security_config" android:requestLegacyExternalStorage="true" android:roundIcon="@mipmap/ic_launcher" android:supportsRtl="false" android:theme="@style/AppTheme" android:usesCleartextTraffic="true">
        <activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize" android:name="io.kodular.(application-package-name).Screen1" android:theme="@style/AppTheme.NoActionBar" android:windowSoftInputMode="stateHidden">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <meta-data android:name="io.kodular.app.VERSION" android:value="1.5.1-Fenix"/>
        <activity android:name="yt.DeepHost.InApp_PDFViewer.PDFViewActivity"/>
        <provider android:authorities="(application-package-name).provider" android:exported="false" android:grantUriPermissions="true" android:name="androidx.core.content.FileProvider">
            <meta-data android:name="android.support.FILE_PROVIDER_PATHS" android:resource="@xml/provider_paths"/>
        </provider>
        <uses-library android:name="org.apache.http.legacy" android:required="false"/>
    </application>

The android:label changed for demo, the (application-package-name) has my package name in the actual code.

Someone help me know what I should edit.

It has been fixed. No changes required

I have exported my app a few hours a go but the In App PDF viewer still behaves the same yet I haven’t changed anything except updating the assets.

Let me try figuring out what might be the issue again.

Problem is with in app pdf viewer, i believe he has updated his extensions, you can check and download the latest one.

1 Like

True, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.