Unable to upload app on Play console: Unoptimized apk

Whenever I am trying to upload apk in My play console it is showing the following error-
You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in App Signing by Google Play, you should sign your APK or Android App Bundle with a new key before you upload it.

The app is new and while creating the draft on Console the google play signing was automaticlally enabled-
Let Google manage and protect your app signing key (recommended)

Enabled.

Upload key : The key you use to sign your first release. Sign every subsequent release with the same key to verify it’s from you. Keep your upload key safe. If it’s ever lost or compromised, contact developer support to replace it.

I am not uploading an update it’s a new app.

You need to sign your app with new keystore

/Boban

3 Likes

Hi,
Can app kudolar be able to convert into aab (android app bundle as required by playstore.)

No, just ignore that App Bundle message and do other steps, your app will be publish after finishing all other steps

Same Error is showing to me

Unoptimized APK
Warning:
This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users’ devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users’ devices.
Resolution:
Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

and here is the screenshot

How to ignore this warming and start roll out to production

Are you sure you are finishing all other steps. Can you show me your left side console image

1 Like

Same issue occured to me. Anybody can solve this??

Same goes for you to.

I completed all steps, but still im facing this issue

And you can just ignore the warning? It is just a warning. It has nothing todo with Kodular. So you are doing something wrong. Show the left side of your console.

1 Like

You can ignore the warning (sometimes it’s something about unused code being sent to users). Make sure you do the content rating and complete other required steps. Start rollout to production button would become enabled then.

Hi, which option should I pick ?
Or what step did I miss out?

Kind of confused with App Signing or Key ? What step we need to do in kodular?

you dont need to use to upload keystore to play store. But if you want to publish then it is a java keystore.

1 Like

upload the app as it is without optimization
Taifun

2 Likes

You missed: content rating, app content, pricing and distribution.
All check marks need to be green

2 Likes

@chulbuliapp , @Taifun , @Mateja

Thank you for your reply. I just get all check mark on, and can roll out.
Now in " pending publication " mode. So I just wait for it to get approved?

Yes. Did it work?

ignore this warning i uploaded 10 app update with this warning.they are recommending to optimise app size to get more app installs

It work. Thanks.

Ok thanks.
It was same problem with me.
But after completing every requirements and get green tick problem has been solved.
Thank you so much…