Uncutt : Ringtones, Wallpapers, Quotes and More : Paid AIA File

Uncutt : Ringtones, Wallpapers, Quotes and More

AIA FILE PRICE ( INDIA ) : ₹400
AIA FILE PRICE ( OUTSIDE INDIA) : 6$

Uncutt s very amazing app in which will get amazing ringtones, quotes, wallpapers, captions, hashtags and much more. Our Uncutt app is very easy to use and best in performance.

Unncutt app is created to provide best, trending and amazing ringtones, wallpapers, and other stuffs to its users.

In uncutt app you will get latest trending ringtones daily without miss. Not only this you will also get trending wallpapers daily. Once latest ringtones and wallpapers uploaded in the app you will be notified with the notification and you will never miss a latest ringtones and wallpapers.

Uncutt app Best features

1. One click set ringtone
  2. One click set wallpaper
  3. One click share ringtone
  4. One click share wallpaper
  5. One click copy captions
  6. One click copy hashtags
    and much more.

Uncutt app provides best and high quality ringtones and wallpapers to its users. The user of uncutt app will never be disappointed.

For more amazing stuffs like this support our uncutt app by downloading and sharing with your friends and family.

If anyone want this paid aia file can message me privately or reply to this topic

Check out the demo app :

4 Likes

Great work done by @Moulaali. Keep it up

1 Like

Thanks please support my app :blush::blush:

1 Like

Nice UI :heart:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good work, Keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks for the support :relaxed:

Can You Tell Me Which Extensions You Have Used?

Guys I am selling this Aia file who is anyone who is interested can reply to this topic or send me private message :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I would like to buy the template. I would like to know if it is adapted for banner and interticial in admonb

Yes you can use banner and interstitial ads in it

I want to buy this app aia please let me know how i can?