I am getting this error while using the Unity extension by Oseamiya.
Error screenshot attached, and blocks can be seen in the background.
I get this error in Companion, and also after deploying to Playstore’s Open testing.
I have selected Test mode for the Extension, and game id is filled.
I get the error even when blocks are disabled, and only the extension is placed.
This won’t work in this companion, you’ll need to export it.
I have checked it in Open testing mode after downloading from Playstore.
You are right. I got the test ads to show by using Interstitial ads this time.
Testing is best done with Interstitial_Android placement id, as the Interstitial ads are quick to show compared to banners.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.