Unity ads problems in app

Exactly we never said, we want kodular Free. If possible make it premium or else show less ads.

You just showed us an algorithm thay you are taking 10% but how do we understand you are really taking 10% instead of 20%.

I know server cost are high but not that high when more than 5K apps are running successfully with a revenue of $500 each app.

So 10% each from them… mmm Good business model. :thinking:

Lets not go in an argument. Its Kodular so they can do whatever they want :slight_smile:

Yes Kodular is Free, I repeat Kodular is free and we dont waste money here.

Do you know how much are Google Cloud servers costs? They are tousands of euros every month!
AppEngine is extremely expensive. Every day we have to pay thousands of hours of front-end instances, plus terabytes of storage, plus terabytes of bandwidth, etc…

WoW, then what is Google?
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/180195?hl=en
A platform taking 32% “officially” from ads in websites, and hidden percentages for Admob and others?

3 Likes

where did you got that from ? i think there are only a handfull off apps made with kodular that make that much revenue

Hw do you know that Google is really paying you 68% of revenue, and not 1%?

7 Likes

What a lot of you are forgetting to realise is that some people can’t afford to pay a premium and are more than happy to pay a percentage. Some people won’t be making near enough. You might be doing good financially and your app might be successful (and that’s great) but some people aren’t so lucky. Kodular has a builder, community, staff (that give a lot of their time for this ie. help and advice, regulating the users, ad approval etc), regular costs and more that just does not come for free and a commission based model is the best way to go about it. 10% is more than generous considering most companies take 50/50 splits and sometimes more. Think of the little people that need this to remain a free service.

5 Likes

The logic used by some people here is:

• Can I earn money using ads in my apps using Kodular? YESSSSS!!!
  • Can Kodular takes 10% of each amount to support all the infrastructure to support all the EARNING APPS? NOOOOOOOO

So, in my opinion, if you are not satisfied with this, the door is open to go to Android Studio and be happy.
All the Kodular staff is giving their precious time to give us everything we need FOR FREE, but when some people wants to make earning apps, they want everything for free either. So, if you think this way, do a favor for yourselves: Create (and pay) a good server, take the App Inventor sources, create your own Builder, put your own community and take all the costs. It’s simple!!!

15 Likes

Is the new update use unityads own sdk or is it uses admob mediation with unity ads?

Unity Ads own SDK

1 Like

I am so sorry what i said earlier. I searched in google about google cloud and all other stuffs. It quite expensive also thought about your bionomal. You guys are right

Thank you bringing new things in Kodular.
Just dont add to many unity ads it disturbing for users :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you post some links of your findings so others can be enlightened as you were

/Boban

2 Likes

Absolutely Right, It is very expensive to handle such a big infrastructure like kodular.

But I have suggestion that those who can afford to pay premium version of kodular can pay to kodular and get kodular ads free. And for those who can’t afford this then kodular will show their ads in user apps and earn revenue from it.

5 Likes

Exactly.

thats what i talking about.

1 Like

Yes,it would we good for all.

2 Likes

Kodular can do a Poll.

I think users getting a good revenue from thier app will undoubtedly share a good amount.

1 Like

BTW I am not talking about mediation…
Now if someone wants to show admob ads in his app. In his app own unity ads will be shown which will be yours…
Will not it cause any problem in admob account?..

Why would that happen?
It is totally allowed by all ad networks to use other ones

1 Like

still here…

just kidding… :rofl:

did google released a new software… :thinking: :joy:

COOL DOWN EVERYBODY. EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ONLY MONEY>>>>

New Users

giphy

kidding again… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I do agree with this suggestion. We all know Kodular has many useful features to make professional level Apps and we can’t leave this platform at all. And yes if this suggestion is possible then you should think about it. @Diego

Initially AppyBuilder started this type of paid services, and its was failed due to the rising of Makeroid free platform, and I think @KodularCreator can do start this paid services without any fear as he is the KING now. :muscle:

2 Likes