Unity ads problems in app

I do agree with this suggestion. We all know Kodular has many useful features to make professional level Apps and we can’t leave this platform at all. And yes if this suggestion is possible then you should think about it. @Diego

Initially AppyBuilder started this type of paid services, and its was failed due to the rising of Makeroid free platform, and I think @KodularCreator can do start this paid services without any fear as he is the KING now. :muscle:

2 Likes

@Diego Sir i know you have to pay to your servers, i know Google has banned your AdSense account, i know you are paying 1000 Eros per days, i know everything is not actually free in today’s world. But sir yesterday i updated my app, my users are abusing me. Startapp ads really sucking :confounded::confounded:.
Add system in Facebook ads like it was with Admob… :confounded::confounded::v::cry:

2 Likes

So simple do not use any monetization components.
Even your users would be so happy without any ads.

I agree with him @Diego
Please start a premium version all peoples now afford the premium version also startapp ads and unity ads are totally bad ad network If I using Facebook ads then you guys are also use Facebook ads for commission it’s not fair I use Facebook ad and you guys fallback the unity ads please start premium version another same ad network for commission .

Thank You.

4 Likes

Off course, i will not implement ads in my app. But you need to pay me per month :smirk:
Do you agree it?

1 Like

Then kodular will also not show their ads if you pay their servers.
Do you Agree?

1 Like

So, you are saying that we implement a premium plan, even if you earn less that what you get with Kodular?
Also, what’s the problem if we show our ads? Google has been doing that for ages, and you don’t complain them. The 32% (officially) of the ads revenue go to them, it’s exactly how we do. The only difference is that we do it using other ad network

6 Likes

If you do not show ads, Kodular will not show ads.

If you have an app that is ad free, then Kodular makes NOTHING from it. Remember the calculattion based on binomial distribution?

What is 10% of 0 ads?

ZERO.

4 Likes

I don’t have any problem only one thing use Facebook Amazon & admob ads for commission

You have no need to say it out in the community. Just do what you want… I think kodular team didn’t ask you to stay sticked to kodular. Right !

1 Like

Bye bye, please go away if you don’t like it. Please do.

4 Likes

It will be a great loss, but we shall cope with it. /s

1 Like

The features in kodular and the willingness of these guys to keep improving and providing more components and modern user interface experience is amazing. i don’t like the subscription plan idea because it is not always you will build apps and you will be billed even if you are not building apps. lets just manage this system. it is better than none. just build good apps, gain more users and i am sure you wouldn’t worry much about this system. are Unity ads that bad when they show in one’s app? i don’t know. But if it will support this platform to run free so beginners and starters wouldn’t have to struggle, i am in for it as long as it doesn’t cause any account suspension issue on GOG

4 Likes

My only concern is; instead of your binomial function, why not use a simple mathematical if function to take your commission, this will be plain to understand by everyone in the community. Example you can use a counter that monitors and say for every 10 ads that loads for the app owner, load 2 of our ads. if two of our ads is loaded, reset counter and start for the app owners ads again. this is more systematic and this is very plain and easy to interpret than random numerical functions that can go in anybody’s favor. Personally i don’t like random numbers; it is almost like gambling!

BUT YOUR PLATFORM IS THE BEST OF THE BEST and i am glad i joined it. so do whatever works best for you. just make sure your formula is free and fair

5 Likes

It’s only a keyboard mistake, no need to make it joke

I think nobody understood the system :sweat_smile:
The binomial distribution is just a way to summarize the real results of our system. It is just a statistical method to estimate exact number of ads we will take from the app

Yes it is.

That is what it is. A simple piece of maths explained with a fancy graph.

Nothing is free in this world… Server costs, manpower all requires money to run. Kodular taking 10% of your ad revenue is very little compared to admob or play store taking ~30% of the money.

1. If you’re complaining that ads shows too much on your app, it’s really your fault for programming that amount of ads in it.
  2. Running servers are NOT CHEAP, domain names, maintenance and etc…
  3. In $100, 10% is just $10… You still get $90
  4. Or maybe, you should not even use ads at all
4 Likes

Actually we don’t care about 10% of our ad revenue, if they want they can take 30%. We will accept it​:wink: But the problem is that Unity ads and startapp ads are really sucking. I know it has a good fill rate and good revenue but their ads are not good. Kodular can use Facebook ads for this commission

5 Likes

And why they are not good??