Unity Ads: The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies

Hi guys, you are also experiencing this problem with all types of kodular ads: The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies
The version 2 code app includes the com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads SDK, or an SDK used by one of your libraries, which collects personal or sensitive data such as Advertising ID identifiers, Android ID, and perhaps other information. Persistent Device Identifiers may not be linked to other personal, sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers as described in the User Data Policy.

This type of warning is appearing in all apps that have an ad block, whatever the ad…

1 Like

I am facing same issue

1 Like

You need to use latest sdk for Unity ads, you can use this extension ↓

1 Like

Used this free extension

Hello guys, can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove old versions and leave only the updated one from the playstore console?

I don’t understand what you are trying to say? If you want your user to use only latest version of the app then you can use In-App Update component from Experimental category.

My new app is not being accepted on the Play Store due to the existence of a problematic old version. I would like to know how I can remove these old versions from the Play Store.

please provide some relevant screenshots (in English) from the Google Play console
Taifun

Send the print only that the problem is: In the project there is nothing more about unity, I already tried to upload an app from a project from scratch and it gave the same message, so I am suspecting that it is some previous version, I already have this problem long time without solution only in this app.

1 Like

Did you follow the suggestion by @Petfely_Studio or @JEWEL ?
Taifun

1 Like

yes, google is showing the message even without the ad block, and even making an application with a new project, so I thought it could be some old version, but the message continues to appear, to start thinking that it might be something line of code into something we have no control over changing.

1 Like