Unlimited Free Storage For Short & Lengthy Videos (Fast, Reliable)

Inbox your aia file

2 Likes

Sent the file.

2 Likes

That’s a great guide.

I would like to add one more possibility:
Upload the videos using the app itself. To be able to do that, it is necessary to use Facebook API:

I wish I could help more, but I am not that smart. Anyway, I would like to open the eyes of the people who got interested in improving this great guide.

PS: The biggest problem about this is, if the person upload copyrighted videos or others videos that, for some reason, infringe facebook’s policy, the videos will be deleted with no previous warning. And repeated deleted content may lead to the page or grou itself being deleted.

4 Likes

Nice idea & guide :ok_hand:t2:
But I can only download and watch in SD quality. I try to change the quality, but still videos are downloading in SD quality.

3 Likes

I think now this is not working

3 Likes

Are you sure? for me it’s working.

3 Likes

this is strange,
it was not working for me like for 2 days I think, but now its working perfectly

3 Likes

Can you create same method for instagram

3 Likes

Hello… This trick is very helpful, but i want a small help. Can i upload vedios using admin app in Facebook page.

I am creating a vedio status app and used the Facebook Storage and user also can upload vedios…

So have any idea…

Please help me

3 Likes

Yes It’s Possible but now I’m preparing for my exams.
I will do this when exams finish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I think it’s not possible.

3 Likes

Please Make Like This System On Instagram only for Caching Images…

Can This Possible…
Please Reply…

3 Likes

Yes, It’s possible :+1:

3 Likes

I am Waiting For tutorial …please make this system as soon as possible…

3 Likes

My Exams are finished and the good news is that i successfully created a method to download Instagram videos

2 Likes

Instagram Video Downloader​:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

when is the guide coming???

3 Likes

@Ottoman hey , I haven’t understand the blocks yet I see it daily and try to do it but fail everytime :sweat:

3 Likes

@Ottoman Thanks…

I Am Waiting for Guidance…

2 Likes

@Ottoman can we get images also from facebook like this ?

1 Like