[Discontinued] Neumorphic Design Extension || An extension for creating neumorphic design

@varsha , I don’t use MIT community much so I didn’t know there was already a extension of neumorphic. But AFAIK, that extension doesn’t seems to much customization. And also, that is not for kodular so you should not post it here​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

@iamwsumit Niceeeee Extension

I would Implement it to my app as soon as you publish

4 Likes

So it’s applicable to whoever used it…?

2 Likes

@oseamiya , @Xoma is right. This amount should be paid by the app developer that uses this extension in his app.
Now you dont need to pay anyone

1 Like

Just Keep Rocking
Always Waiting for your amazing Extension :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

If I am not wrong , same library is used by @nikzdevz and by him price of the extension is

2 Likes

At first I used that but got some message that it’s paid lib so after sometime I’ve moved to own custom views I can show you proofs just pm me…
So you can say that I’ve not used any paid lib

3 Likes

another noice developer. such a great community. just amazing.

1 Like

Wow​:star_struck: great work, I am eagerly waiting for it.

1 Like

Hello guys, extension has been launched. Download now and make sure to use suitable version of extension. If you want to use this extension in kodular then download the kodular version because it is of support library.

3 Likes

I know and I will remove this library from the extension soon. So it will be not paid so anyone can use it without paying anyone. Just wait some days I will update the extension soon.

2 Likes

I could not understand How Could You Run The extension Without Lib I Have Little Java Knowledge

I will make the neumorphic layout own in my extension by modifying the code and use of my own views. This way I will remove the library.

Okay When is it expected to be published

I will try to make it ASAP. But if you are saying for expecting then maybe before this month end

1 Like

That Means If We Use this Extension We Cannot Publish It

For now…

It completely depends on you.

I have already mentioned above that I will publish it without library before this month ends. I hope you can wait and be patients please.
Dont create post about the same question again and again.

I was answering @Enderman question that you will remove the library soon

1 Like

I am really excited for the free version.

1 Like