UPDATE 4.1: HackProtect Extension (No Permissions Needed) - Better Emulator Detection

Yes you will.

not ready?(

1 Like

Sorry . I have not got to it yet. One of my kids is sick and it has ruined my day.

I’m Russian, using Google translate. That’s too bad. Get him well soon!

1 Like

Oh God, heal him

3 Likes

there only 6 blocks

3 Likes

hmmmmm Wierd. Let me look

more than super #zevovz #wizular

1 Like

are there any news?

1 Like

Can you try it again yourself Philipp. Paste the blocks that are showing.

I will try to get to it tonight

i can try for you no problem, what should i try for you?
which block do you want to test. i cannot test adb and i cannot test root bc i have no adb and no rooted phone.
I could test the package name but which package/app should i install for that to see if the block detect the app.?

1 Like

Well there should be 9 blocks available.

Can you paste what blocks you do see?

I cant test it right now.

1 Like

this is you latest version

1 Like

Shoooooot. Ok I will try to fix it tonight. How much longer will you be up?

i implement some api things so i will be up a bit longer.
i think 3 o clock or so.

so i can test for you if you are finish.

I have a question. You have a block to check if spezific package names are installed
Can you add the most important package names which can make sh… on on your app, direct in the code of your extension, because i dont know which package names are not well for the security of the app.
Like asthe app MATLOG, which can make a logcat from your app.
And the possibility to add on our own some package names bc someone find a new app which is not well to for our app.

1 Like

PM me a list of any package name you want me to look for

Not tonight, but yes, that is a good idea.

okok, but i have no idea about any package names from some apps like Matlog which i told.
There was a discuss in the forum about sóme package names but i cannot find it.

Can you add a block to stopp all activities that the app do.
I mean i will use the blocks like adb or is rootet and if one of that is true i want to stop the running app and show the user a Dialog. You app has stopped cause of you run your app on a Emulator or one of the other not wanted things.
Or it is possible to close the app but the user see a Dialog from the closed app which tells him why his app is closed.

I dont want to set the block close application in it only and the app closes only.
It would be nice to have a block which stopps all activities from the app, because so you can show the user the Dialog why the app stopped. And before the app closes you can show him the closing ad.
This is a way that i want to have if its possible.
Because i show the user of my app a video ad if they close their app.

The app startet in screen one and the first activity is to check all things with your extension.In the same time i load a video ad. Is one thing true which i dont want that it is true. I show him the dialog why the app cannot be run further and what he can do to run the app. If he click on ok he see the closing ad and than the app closes. While he see the dialog and the ad the app should not run ay activity, because if adb is running people could get some infos out of the app.

thanks

Why on EARTH are we blocking Matlog now?

1 Like