[UPDATE] Free Alpha Dialog | Transparent Dialogs, Custom Toasts and much more

Sorry, I don’t understand… but…
I think I use a 100% H and W Vertical Arrangement, and inside it, a CardView , HA ,VA, Labels and Buttons… And the other property, did you test it?

It’s not like this ?

1 Like

Could you send me the apk so I can test here? May be the problem is in my phone.
I can’t send my apk here because I won’t have access to internet in my computer today anymore

Ok, :+1:
I sent you a private message.

1 Like

[OFF] I pass this street almost every day rs

3 Likes

Just to bring a feedback, so others don’t worry: I couldn’t yet understand why it was not working, but after some tests and specially thanks to Rogerio Rios I could be sure that the extension is working just fine. The problem was with my settings / blocks.

4 Likes

Great extensoin but one problem on samsung device Dialoge showing On Bottom

1 Like

I’m on Samsung galaxy s21, and no problem for me.

Can you show bloc ?

Beautiful extension I am using my project

2 Likes

Hi, me too needed to show alpha dialogue component in full screen. How can i do that. Mine too have a 20% margin in all side.

I did it and also added an animation

2 Likes

I update my extensions like customView among others and overcome that message in the playstore console

how you did that pop up dialogue from buttom? Can you share blocks?

1 Like

It worked for me in App Inventor but today, January 2, 2024, it doesn’t work for me.

Hi.
I have made a full screen map app, so I deactivated navigation bar on screen properties; but when showing alpha dialog it brings to the screen the navigation bar. Is there a way to prevent navigation bar to show up?