Update kodular blocks without apk update

I m not sure it’s a suitable topic or not. Is there a way to inject blocks directly to app without apk update.
?

No, but why?

1 Like

He may have minor updates
Which he don’t want publish new update for his app

3 Likes

No you cant inject blocks
If you want to change a text in app use firebase from next updates

1 Like

It will be great if there’s a way to do this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but you can only dream of that feature

1 Like

i was dreaming about kodular supporting AAB file which is similar to this :smile:

Actually you might be able to do it. You can assign a value to a certain block in Kodular. In any file type, even your own, write those values and make sure they are recognized by your app which you have to make. I’ll show a better example when I wake up, but it will only work with existing components that are in the app, itll be like a Tesla OTA Update.

1 Like

I’ll really appreciate if you can show us :slight_smile:

If I can grasp the idea of it like I did in a reply itll be what the OP would like :upside_down_face:

1 Like

it is fine if we can update the blocks of only the components we have in our app :slight_smile: i hope @hammerhai will make something great soon :heart_eyes:

hope @hammerhai will do something special.

1 Like

What I will do, is make an extension to handle what you would have to do in blocks. I did it in blocks and it’s a long thing to add into your app. I mean 77 blocks long and it’s very inefficient, you’d have to white list components and it’s just a very long process. You’ll still need a URL to make requests too in order to add the blocks without an update. I recommend if you do what this extension is made for, that you eventually hardcode the feature into your app a few days or weeks after, because without an internet connection it won’t fetch the stuff you added into the .aab file that @David would like support for. I can add the possibility to cache the results, but I still have to make the extension.

2 Likes

possible, but that called black magic, :laughing:

1 Like

You’ll know the black magic when @hammerhai show us :slight_smile:

1 Like