Update the value saved in a tinydb if I change a constant value or parameter

i have an app that save in a list (importe_km_recorridos) the result of multiplying a number added in a textbox (TB_km) by a constant value (0,21).

Afterwards, I save this value in a tinydb with the tag importe_km_recorridos.

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-13 201326

Now, The problem is the following: The constant value has changed, now is 0.25, I have changed this value by hand in the code of the app. Then, the events saved previously do not update the value of multiplication, but they keep the old values.
How can I do to update the values stored in the database? How can the users update this constant value and it apply to older values generated with other constant value??

Thanks.

If you store the value after adding the multiplication by 0.21 to the list, if you use the tinydb store block, automatically the previous value will be overwritten

I am using ur guide block to store colintreelistview data in tinydb from airtable…my question is if i add or delet something from airtbale data thn how can i update tinydb store value ?

@asimjib93 index 0 does not exist in Kodular

@riyazs7331 It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

:joy: That was intentional and just an example! I worried if he used the block without any change!

I am using these blocks but wht if i changed value in airtable database ?

Replace the empty string into create empty list. Automatically items will get auto updated into tinydb upon recieving values from airtable