[UPDATED] Web Scrapper Extension - Get data from websites

I want to pull the data and test the data. If the data is equal to me, I want it to play sound. : _ (

Ok What is Inside in search text ?
send sample
and why you using the same text as evaluate jS

1 Like

The method you said is not trying too.

What’s about span tags with same class any idea please share.

How do i scrape my current location from a website and get my latitude and longitude?

nice and useful extension but it would be great if you can set the timeout threshold to a longer period and allow more loading time

how can i import the text code from this site http://movihat.rf.gd/Bulletin.html ?
please help

Looks like this is with summernote. Check their website to find out how to get the content.

is there any way, when a new item added send a notification even the app is not running and its closed?

I tried it, it didn’t

Can you change the name of the extension please , both extensions cant used at a time https://community.kodular.io/t/free-web-scraping-extension/

Nice extension please how can I show this text on a label?
screenshot_20220917_233659

Hi,
Is it possible to scrape Bootstrap 5 Offcanvas components with your extension ?
I haven’t tried coding it yet but when I use chrome to save the page source the data in the sidebar (Offcanvas) doesnt appear in the saved page source.
Its clearly visible on my screen but isnt in the page source when i save it.

Cheers
Steve

hi, only data from page source can be scraped.

Please, How I get a list of elements? If I use document.querySelectorAll(".example"); return {}

do this in dev tool panel in browser on pc , and find out if it working.

Is it possible to scrap right answer from multiple choice website ?

Good morning. First of all, thank you for the extension, I installed it yesterday in my project and was able to test it. It works very well and has already given me several ideas on how to use it.
I’m having difficulty with a particular website, it has a captcha, which I will initially leave for the user to solve. The problem is that the call.webscrapper.scrapdata function of the extension stops at this screen (which is not visible to the user), so I can’t proceed to the next screen to capture the data.

I’ll send a picture for you to see.

Thank you for your support.