Urgenly Fix - Ad Inventory

What was your average daily revenue and impressions before this?

2 Likes

most of the users revenue decresd by * 3
if a user gatting 4 daily he is getting 1-2 nowā€¦

most of them are reported and some of them are not ready to post anything regarding this issue and kodular team not responding us regarding the issue

so we cant do anything

2 Likes

Impressions were more than 800 and ecpm more than 1.2. It was from an app. Since I published 2 apps a few weeks ago the impressions are decreasing day by day and now the ecpm is 0.3 -0.4 and now the 3 apps combined are less than 500 impressions.

2 Likes

Yes all are facing issue my dear friendā€‹:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Diego was online 1 day ago but didnā€™t give us any response regarding this issue :confused:

1 Like

Another thing I am observing is Banner ads are rarely loadingā€¦infact itā€™s not loading at all from last 1 month, in my 2 apps and it loads once in a full moon in 3rd app.

2 Likes

@Diego can you please explain us the issue regarding admanager? kodular cant fix it or not?
all of them are waiting for your replay?

we cant respond users who facing admanger placement doubts beacouse currently admanager is facing big issueā€¦ so we cant recommend admanager to usersā€¦

can you please respond regarding this issueā€¦now we are facing a huge loss

2 Likes

Yes your observation is true Banner is loading rarely

2 Likes

At least he should tell us what is going on and what Kodular will do

2 Likes

It is none of your job, I guess! Keep calm.

What happens when a business reaches at itā€™s pick of growth? Well, it fallen down! Even the multi million dollars company Facebook were unable to skip this business statement for them and they are now running downwards these days.

Now, in Kodularā€™s case, a tiny company without any flexibility^ and manpower, jumped into a race where everything changes overnight. I guess this is the main problem for them. A small group of people turned into a company, partnered with Tech Giant Google, and they are now facing problems handling everythingā€¦

How would you run faster when you donā€™t have a flexible body? I remember the case study on Nokiaā€™s failure here.

1 Like

Its not the issue like that almost before users informed kodular they said they will open biding and allā€¦

Now we facing issue, so we will ask itā€¦ & we are not forcing kodular anything :relieved:

We just asking them to explain the issue and when will it fixā€¦

And i said that we cant reply about admanager that is true beacouse now ads are not showing properly & kodular not explaining us the issue so how we will reply themā€¦

One thing you note that we somany users reply here regarding admanager including me

Now we cant reply users doubt beacouse we dont know the exact issue facing by admanager

1 Like

If we face any issue in our life we discuss it with our parentsā€¦

In case of admanger we are child account under kodularā€¦ So we will ask kodular regarding admanger issue :heart::100:

1 Like

And what if parents never cares about their child?

1 Like

The question is when they knew itā€™s going to be big to form a company, then why their manpower is not increased accordingly? The example of facebook which you have given doesnā€™t match to the case over here. Facebook hired people when they needed. They have dedicated people to look after the complaints of clients or users. What we have have here? Forget about regular users like me, atleast premium members who are giving good amount of commission to them should be treated properly. One small reply is what everyone is expecting.

3 Likes

@Diego can you please reply us? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Diego can you please reply usā€‹:tired_face:

1 Like

My app is also not showing Banner ads idk @Diego

2 Likes

@Diego reply us. why you keep silent on it?

2 Likes

My app to @Diego please reply

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why Kodular doesnā€™t reply. But kodular plz solve admanger ads issue as a father as we are admanger Ads childā€™s account under you solve the problem immediately. plz @Diego plz replyā€¦

1 Like