User verification with online database

Hello! I want to make a reward for the most active users of my application. Something like a loyalty bonus. But at the same time, I want users not to give promo codes to each other. So I want to do the following:

1. I upload a csv file with the logins of the people I want to reward. I will change this list from time to time, so it should not be stored in the application.
  2. The user enters their login for the first time.
  3. The application communicates with the online database. If this login is present in the database, then the information about the user is added there.

In the future, if someone else uses the login of this user, then they will not be able to access the secret part of the application, since the information about their device (Current information about this user) does not match the information of the “real” user (Information about the user when they logged in for the first time).

But how to do that? I have never worked with online databases. Which is better to use? I want to draw your attention to the fact that I want to do without a username and password in the classic form. These users do not need to register with the application. They have been already registered on a third party site. I will take their logins from there. As for the password, information about the user’s device will be used instead.

1 Like

if you are using limited users, it is good to go with firebase database. if not you can go with googlesheet or baserow will be convenient

1 Like

Thank you. Firebase database seems complicated to me for some reason. So I’ll choose between baserow and googlesheet. There will be only a few rows and columns. Therefore, I would like to find the simplest and fastest solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.