V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

why doesn’t this play icon come out, even though I’m setting a thumbnail?

1 Like

Can anyone send me this extension, I cannot find it :slightly_smiling_face:

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes

Thanks @Anu10 actually I cannot find this that is why i asked. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Where is the direct link to Plyr? I tried the syntax in your picture, but not working, why? The I tried git hub and its all decompiled. I then downloaded the desktop app and still couldn’t compile it into a .aia So why all the trouble to just download a .aia? Post a direct link somewhere please without having to join or download some app.

what about downloading it from the Download section in the first post?
Unbenannt

Taifun

Sure thats all great claims but I need the .aia file and don’t want to sign up or learn anything else, this is enough.

There is no aia file yet for the latest version.

If you want, you can download it for the previous version.

So is the software obsolete?

what exactly prevents you from downloading the aia file of version 2.0.5 and then upgrade the extension to 2.0.6 yourself?
Taifun

He can’t be bothered it appears. After all he did post:

Respectfully Taifun where is the link? Please and thank

you…:slight_smile:

It’s in the first post.

I’m not Taifun, but it’s hard to understand why you can’t be bothered doing any work for yourself.

The links are in the first post beneath the final screenshot.

found it thank so much been trying for 8 hours to figure this out ty

Error please fix

Is this the only extension that you use? Because this error usually was caused by an old version of phase. Also are you using latest version of Plyr ?

Please give me A Aia File Lastest Version

Otherwise I will Give you A Aia File