V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

So is the software obsolete?

what exactly prevents you from downloading the aia file of version 2.0.5 and then upgrade the extension to 2.0.6 yourself?
Taifun

He can’t be bothered it appears. After all he did post:

Respectfully Taifun where is the link? Please and thank

you…:slight_smile:

It’s in the first post.

I’m not Taifun, but it’s hard to understand why you can’t be bothered doing any work for yourself.

The links are in the first post beneath the final screenshot.

found it thank so much been trying for 8 hours to figure this out ty

Error please fix

Is this the only extension that you use? Because this error usually was caused by an old version of phase. Also are you using latest version of Plyr ?

Please give me A Aia File Lastest Version

Otherwise I will Give you A Aia File

No test aia was provided with latest version.

when i imported your latest update it shows this error when i go export apk file :frowning:
i have imported 2.0.5 first then 2.0.6 after it but i had older version of your extention should i delete it then import 2.0.5 then 2.0.6 or what ?
error: caught exception in inliner for # - java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class: com.dreamers.plyr.Plyr

See if it works for you :point_down:

1 Like

It didn’t work failed to export aia or export apk i have to add plyr v2.0.5 every time i do export apk

Waiting for new update which could fix it :black_heart:
Also could you try to run this type of live stream on your plyr ?

http://appfactory.group:8080/9M2Bl5YikQ/8zly90qQUM/76

It works on deephost exo extension i hope if you could support this type of stream on your extension

Thank you very much for your effort :sparkling_heart::blush:

Try this :

Problem is it’s for app inventor , and i have created a very big project on kodular, when i gone to app inventor tried to import my aia file itt didnt import because my aia got courpted , anyway
please try to make that exo player work for kodular , thanks in advance <3

1 Like

If you have encountered an issue, please report that to the actual post. Thanks