V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

How To Live TV HLS Video Open TO Auto Play Plz Help Me Anyones

can i convert video .mp4 file to audio .mp3 file
i mean i want an video to audio extractor or converter extension

thanks a lot it worked

Hi! I’m working on a project that requires the use of VR in Google Cardboard mode. The idea is to start the YouTube video already in Cardboard mode without having to trigger the screen icon.

@zainulhassan can you help?

Can I add vast tage (play Ads like YouTube)
I have vast tag also https://www.videosprofitnetwork.com/watch.xml?key=af5222c12af4829eb69dfc25d313b9b8

Or

https://www.videosprofitnetwork.com/watch.xml?key=455bfdb0e92145bc2f1c8817c2b91217

I tested on this site it works

But want this option on plyr extension can you do it?

How to enable Quality increase decrease future?

current quality
Read the description carefully. The above block would help you get it done.

Can someone help with simple blocks to play videos saved in storage? I can’t find a way to do this using this extension.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun⁸

I can’t find the aix of 2.0.6 version to download it … any help?

As always you can find it in the first post of an extension thread

Taifun

1 Like

Does your player support dual audio ?

I’m unable to load a srt file from internal storage. The file is located in the ASD. Does the extension support loading subtitle from internal storage?

I want to use click listner on this extension and I am not using default controllers then how can do that?

This is the great extension but some problem with youtube video quality, video title, youtube logo and channel icon.
Please fix it.
Thanks

Hello, I wanted to make a live tv application, but I don’t know how to run the player I added.

Hello your extension and very well, congratulations for your work. I would like to know how to get directly to the video without going through the black screen where you have to press the play button to play the video, thank you

hello I use colintreestyle and I would like the video screen to appear on top. how to do it. thank you

Can I make an app using this video player and upload it to play store? Any policy issue?

You can use it for as a video player app. Without any violation

1 Like