V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

I don’t have an image, but with webviewer it works, but your extension is better and I would like to use it, thank you

hello, would you like to add a “set mediaType” option so that you don’t have to keep resetting the player’s layout when you change the same video format do you have the option to set set source ?

aource

Can i add subtitles from internal storage in plyr video player

is your captions show on video is playing

1 Like

Click here For Demo link

This type of link not supported
how to play video on this player with this links
please give a any idea about this

Just tested your url, working fine !!

Did you set the video type to MediaTypeVideo ?

What video extensions does plyr.io player support?
Like MP4 , MOV , AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, AVCHD
WEBM , H.264 , MPEG-4 ETC…

Please Tell Me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What about trying out yourself and posting a list here?

I tell you how much video files support plyr,io player extension .
Please Tell Me

can u add a play/pause button in the centre of the video player just like youtube? it will be an awesome feature!

1 Like

can anyone tell me what is the max video size that can be played with this extension? Thank you

@zainulhassan When using url: MKV I have the problem that if you advance the video several minutes it takes up to 1:30/2:00 minutes to position itself and continue playing, with MP4 the problem does not occur, it works very well. videos weigh on average 1.2GB

This will work when your player is ready.

yes when it is already playing. if from the progress bar advance or delay it takes a long time, not so with MP4 formats.

I tried with different servers, but the MKV do not run well, when fast forward or backward by any of the options, it takes a long time to recover and in the best of cases the sound of the voices is lost. I don’t know if it will consume a lot of resources, if someone knows let me know.

I tried to play m3u8 video and its play but sound doesnot play well.
Again i tried in another video player then its play well both sound and video

i am having this problem how do i fix it

version using:- 2.0.6

Kodular is unable to compile this project. The compiler error output was ________Preparing application icon ________Creating animation xml ________Creating fragment xml ________Creating listview xml in res/layout/.. ________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/.. ________Creating xml in res/drawable/.. ________Creating splash png in res/drawable/.. ________Creating colors xml ________Creating styles xml ________Creating drawables xml v21 ________Checking for firebase ________Creating provider_path xml ________Creating network_security_config xml ________Generating adaptive icon file ________Generating round adaptive icon file ________Generating adaptive icon background file ________Generating manifest file ________Attaching native libraries ________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries ________Attaching component assets ________Invoking AAPT AAPT time: 1.163 seconds ________Compiling source files (compiling io/kodular/Ashish09/StreamTape/Screen2.yail to io.kodular.Ashish09.StreamTape.Screen2) (compiling io/kodular/Ashish09/StreamTape/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.Ashish09.StreamTape.Screen1) ERROR: io/kodular/Ashish09/StreamTape/Screen1.yail line 339: caught exception in inliner for # - java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class: com.dreamers.plyr.Plyr gnu.bytecode.ObjectType.getReflectClass(ObjectType.java:179) gnu.bytecode.ClassType.getModifiers(ClassType.java:103) gnu.bytecode.ClassType.isInterface(ClassType.java:471) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.checkType(InlineCalls.java:56) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:49) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExpValue(InlineCalls.java:363) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExpValue(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitSetExp(ExpVisitor.java:114) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExp(InlineCalls.java:369) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.SetExp.visit(SetExp.java:406) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:55) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:272) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.BeginExp.visit(BeginExp.java:156) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitAndUpdate(ExpVisitor.java:161) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitExps(ExpVisitor.java:175) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.visitArgs(ApplyExp.java:415) gnu.kawa.functions.CompileMisc.validateApplyAppendValues(CompileMisc.java:139) sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.maybeInline(InlineCalls.java:467) gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:150) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:119) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.visit(ApplyExp.java:410) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:55) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildrenOnly(LambdaExp.java:1664) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildren(LambdaExp.java:1651) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitScopeExp(InlineCalls.java:279) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:349) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitModuleExp(ExpVisitor.java:103) gnu.expr.ModuleExp.visit(ModuleExp.java:482) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.inlineCalls(InlineCalls.java:33) gnu.expr.Compilation.walkModule(Compilation.java:994) gnu.expr.Compilation.process(Compilation.java:1965) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:330) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:315) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:315) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:315) kawa.repl.compileFiles(repl.java:783) kawa.repl.processArgs(repl.java:412) kawa.repl.main(repl.java:827) Kawa compile time: 1.698 seconds .

I’m using the file path “/storage/emulated/0/Download/MyApp/Subtitles.srt” to subtitles, but the subtitles dont work. when i use a link for subs it works, my file path is wrong or its a extension error?, using the filetools extension block “FileExists” its return true, so the file path is correct.

Can I play videos stored on StreamTape in PLYR? If yes, can anyone help me? I tried but didn’t got any desired results.

This is the link to the video I want to stream using PLYR.

hi guys, I hope so, I have a problem, this extension does not read video from the internal memory or memory card. I have not used directories such as file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/resre.mp4, but it shows a screen web type with error