V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

Does this extension read videos from Google driver? can add to play mp4 videos from internal memory

can add a function where I can lower the volume of the video only of the video and not of the device so I can lower the volume of the video in the blocks?

In some videos only show Play icon not video. Please sollition this.

Can you show the relevant blocks?

Screenshot_20220518-213603_Chrome

Try OnReady block.

Can you plz show your simple blocks ? Well i am impress from your response time.

Which blocks i should insert in On Ready yellow box ?

Call.Playr.1.Play

Thankyou, but i don’t want Play video block, because i want that user have option to play video or not

Please reply Smart DR

How can play YouTube video using this extension?

IMG_20220526_010712

@Anu10 @zainulhassan

Yes, it is operational. One of the best video player extensions. However, the video quality option is not available.

I am talking about the YouTube video quality option.

Can i use this extension for playing voice messages in chatview ? because the player component inside the builder isn’t working properly . Somebody reply pls …

Hello @zainulhassan how to set controller in canter. as of your demo image the controller in canter please help me to guid to do this !

hello your extension is very well made, but I can’t get it to work with cardviewer. I used the webviewer before, but I can’t get it to work, can you help me, thank you

Capture d’écran 2022-07-03 224811