V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

Hello Zain I have extracted this image from somewhere…

As it have another feature which is cardboard viewer also called AR/VR viewer…This option is available in YouTube for some devices…
You have promised earlier that you will add all these options …can you add that one feature…

And I have another complaint with UI is that the SLASH…Remove the slash and add DOT which is shown between progress …It looks more attractive…

Add both loop and shuffle buttons…
In earlier versions we get loop but after new update we get only shuffle …
Add both loop and shuffle and aslo cardboard viewer shown in image below…

IMG_20211023_183400

Wow, you have waited for 3 days :grinning: Is it so hard just to wait and not expect a new version. Looking at your responses it looks like you are badgering the developer and that is not something that we accept. So stop doing that or you will be suspended from the community.

4 Likes

These are available. You just have to change Repeat Mode from none to any other option.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you for telling me…

If @anita you have problem than you can use his free extension to customize everything according to your choice if you feel uncomfortable

1 Like

No, I want a video player with multiple audio support…
And this is the only one that supports it, otherwise I will buy paid one…
Do you get it???

@Navneet_Jaiswal

Can I open video player when someone click on link…Basically can this video player extension do deeplink

Just like this…

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the extension itself. You can use deeplink extension by @vknow360 to do it.

I am afraid I can’t help any further as I don’t have enough knowledge regarding deeplink. You may ask further questions in the deeplink extension post.

User suspended for posting off-topic multiple times.

6 Likes

I did not understand. Do you want ?

Did you upload icons? Are you using companion app ?

Please Try Activity Starter

intent:http://techslides.com/demos/sample-videos/small.mp4#Intent;package=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad;S.title=sample-videos;end

Icons do not appear in media

And add in the next setting the Arabic translation file srt

thank you for your effort :+1:

Whats New In V1.0.5

With the latest release of exoplayer, you get awesome features including track selection that allows users to choose different tracks for all the three types : video, audio and text. Moreover new blocks related to audio have been added in the core library and several issues have been fixed.

Exoplayer Core

Functions

increase_volume

Increase device volume by 1.

decrease_volume

Decrease device volume by 1.

Properties

device_muted

device_volume

max_volume

min_volume

Exoplayer UI

Functions

can_show_dialog

Check if track selection dialog can be shown for a given track type.

Show track selection dialog for given track type.

title : dialog title

trackType : track type for which you want to show dialog

showDisabledOptions : whether an option is available for disabling the renderer.

allowAdaptiveSelections : Sets whether adaptive selections (consisting of more than one track) can be made.

allowMultipleOverrides : Sets whether multiple overrides can be set and selected, i.e. tracks from multiple track groups can be selected.

Events

Event raised when a setting dialog or window is dismissed.

Event raised when video settings button is clicked.

Properties

Set visibility of Video Settings Button.

track_types

Available track types.

4 Likes

You need to make sure that spellings are correct :
landscape & portrait

1 Like