V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

Project is created with MIT App Inventor and there are incompatible blocks maybe @zainulhassan can provide an aia made with Kodular

1 Like

I will create an aia file for kodular however you can just drag & drop the same blocks in kodular builder. Its not a huge issue.

BTW did you check the latest version ?@dora_paz

I know how to fix it :slight_smile: but most users in community will have problem. Didn’t have the time to test latest version, I will and let you know

1 Like

Totally forgot about these. I think I will have to create separate aia. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

still not working. same problam as before.

Whats not working? Be more descriptive. You need to use this block :

after phone lock or returning from the foreground controls are not working and video is not showing .

Try this :

1 Like

it is working now. thank you . but there is a little problem , it reload the video instead of resume the video instantly like other players, and this process take some time.

1 Like

I have another problem 10bit videos not supported as tested by me…
I have tested many 10bit videos, different different kinds of videos with different size and format but same issue happened every time…
I can post the links but I don’t have uncopyrighted videos…I have only copyrighted videos so please check it by yourself what is the main cause behind the issue …

In my experience mpd streams is laggy and takes longer time to buffer …

Can you add HW/SW/SW+ decoding option in video player???

2 Likes

I will post an update tomorrow which might fix this issue. Currently the most important thing was to fix the issue of player not working after screen off.

1 Like

Does your extension supports EAC3 dolby digital Plus codecs ???

If not then try to add this codecs also…
This is humble request to you…
I know you will add this codec…

@zainulhassan

I have another problem is that the subtitles is not showing!!!

As you can see in this picture the subtitles is not showing but in earlier version they are showing perfectly…

I have another problem can you remove this item list and item because it doesn’t look too good…
Make it simple…

Like that

Here is, no item list and item showing…

You already asked that. Don’t do that. It is very annoying to see and it looks like pressuring the developer. Just be patient.

4 Likes

I thought he didn’t see that …
So I thought I need to remind about it to the DEV…

It seems you have to remind him of a lot… Like i said, be patient, if I were a extension developer I would get really demotivated to work on it if someone keeps posting request after request. Why not learn how to make extensions yourself? The source code is open source.

And if that is not possible you should be patient and be grateful for everything the developer does.

11 Likes

I m really grateful to @zainulhassan
He is a great Developer…
But for a good user experience I just remind him about some bugs & problem about the extension…
And zainulhassan early said that we can report about bugs and we can also request features…
If you don’t believe me, you can go to early comments to see what I told you…

In post 49 and 132 you made 2 lists with more than 20 requests for improvements…
You’ve been asking the developer for improvements for over 3 months…
55 Posts…
For free…
The extension is open…
So , the ideal is to wait …
Or hire the developer…
Or learn to develop…

7 Likes

I have tested new hotfix update…

Now, the problem is fixed but takes loading when resume…

I have a query:- How can I play/pause video player using wired/wireless earphones/headphones…

I m using wired 3.5mm jack earphones and I want to play/pause the video player using earphones buttons…

What is the use of ARTWORK in your extension…