V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

What is Artwork?

Artwork is basically the thumbnail image that is used when there is no video in the media. Or you can say that its used when you are playing audio files. The player reads the metadata of the media files and checks if there is any artwork for the media in that metadata. If an artwork is present, it will use that image else it will use the image that you have specified as a thumbnail.

And how can I play/pause video player using earphones buttons

I have added an image in default thumbnail section but it didnā€™t showing any imageā€¦
Any solutions???
I have used jpg format image
This is the image I used in default thumbnail in properties section but it didnā€™t work for meā€¦

First set useartwork to true. Then set a default thumbnail either from blocks section or designer section. Moreover it only works for audio files and not for videos.

Yes I have used audioā€¦
But it didnā€™t seems to workā€¦

I have enabled useartwork from designer properties and also set the default thumbnail through designer section

This isnā€™t related to the extension. There are play/pause functions available. You can use them with some extension to acheive this functionality.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One of the best video player extension in kodular thanks @zainulhassan for your effortā€¦one feedback from my sideā€¦ Add video qulaity change if possible than it will be a complete video playerā€¦But Amazing video player

2 Likes

Helloā€¦

From sometime I have not replied or asked about any feature as I want to know and also I m curious when will you release next version of this extension with major new features and updatesā€¦

Donā€™t be hearted with my words as my english is not too much good as yoursā€¦

I m very curious and thanks to you that you made impossible to possible changes like multiple audio support, surface type, MPD video supportā€¦
As in the market no one literally no one has made this type of extension with impossible featuresā€¦
Your are GENIUSā€¦

I m very grateful and thankful to you for making impossible to possibleā€¦

I just want to know when will you intend to release a new versionā€¦

With Regardsā€‹:heart::heart:
Thanks to @zainulhassan ā€¦

1 Like

Hello Zain I have extracted this image from somewhereā€¦

As it have another feature which is cardboard viewer also called AR/VR viewerā€¦This option is available in YouTube for some devicesā€¦
You have promised earlier that you will add all these options ā€¦can you add that one featureā€¦

And I have another complaint with UI is that the SLASHā€¦Remove the slash and add DOT which is shown between progress ā€¦It looks more attractiveā€¦

Add both loop and shuffle buttonsā€¦
In earlier versions we get loop but after new update we get only shuffle ā€¦
Add both loop and shuffle and aslo cardboard viewer shown in image belowā€¦

IMG_20211023_183400

Wow, you have waited for 3 days :grinning: Is it so hard just to wait and not expect a new version. Looking at your responses it looks like you are badgering the developer and that is not something that we accept. So stop doing that or you will be suspended from the community.

4 Likes

These are available. You just have to change Repeat Mode from none to any other option.

Thank you for telling meā€¦

If @anita you have problem than you can use his free extension to customize everything according to your choice if you feel uncomfortable

1 Like

No, I want a video player with multiple audio supportā€¦
And this is the only one that supports it, otherwise I will buy paid oneā€¦
Do you get it???

@Navneet_Jaiswal

Can I open video player when someone click on linkā€¦Basically can this video player extension do deeplink

Just like thisā€¦

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the extension itself. You can use deeplink extension by @vknow360 to do it.