Vertical arrangement limit

Instead I would suggest to use online images, like uploading it to cloudinary and using them

Yes that is also a good option if the app needs the connection everytime, meaning if its an online app

1 Like

If your assets are upto 10mb it would work fine, I had a project on which I had assets upto 9 mb and 9000 blocks and the apk size was about 21 mb, so I don’t think you would have an issue using 10mb in assets

I have a flag database with big icons but these are in svg format which is not supported in kodular so i can’t use it in my extension

Ok guys, I will try to download my zip file at first run and unzip it to folder app (it is an offline app ;))
:pray:

1 Like

There is an extension for that in extensions category, you just need to use the search button!

1 Like

I know that extension but i mean image component. And it does not load in listview

1 Like

I think it can be done if the listview is made with dynamic components extension, and using for each number loop you can set all the sbg images using svg image loader extension

1 Like

You are right. I will test it and update my extension

@stefun did you get your answer

Hello @Soham_Shah,
Sorry for delay I’m currently on holiday, far away from my laptop :smiley:. I flagged your reply as the good solution (using dynamic components).
Thanks again :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.