Video playback help

Hello. I am playing a youtube video in the application and this video will be like live, so if a user has opened a video and the video continues for example at 1:46 minutes and another user has just opened the application and the video starts from the minute how can I do it?

I am using this as a video player

This error comes when I enter the video url and click the button.

This error comes when the screen is opened

The first error I think is due to wanting to perform an action before it loads and the second, note that you are passing an empty parameter.

Do you use MKV files? I have the problem that if you advance the video several minutes it takes up to 1:30 minutes to position itself and continue playing, with MP4 it goes very well. videos weigh on average 1.2GB

I am making a group chat application and I have created the opportunity to play videos from youtube here. When a user opens a video, it should be opened for all users, and if another user has just opened the application, I want the opened video to continue from whatever minute and second it is.

No you misunderstood I want to do this

I am making a group chat application and I have created the opportunity to play videos from youtube here. When a user opens a video, it should be opened for all users, and if another user has just opened the application, I want the opened video to continue from whatever minute and second it is.

The “Seek To” makes a jump and takes you to the time from which it should be played, as synchronizing the times between the group is something else