Wallpaper app 2 (Free) (Animations + Search bar)

There is no AIA in the application.
Will you put the AIA here?

Yes there is , see

1 Like

I download the flat file .aia
Can you mail it to me?

It would not be better to send a PM ?

2 Likes

Hi, did you update the app? Maybe you are facing that issue in previous version.
In latest version whenever you download something from my app, it will be available in Downloads >> AppDev.

1 Like

I just updated the aia. This issue is solved now and DevYB’s image extension is used in the updated aia for fast image loading.

2 Likes

@Amit_Narwal i think issues doesn’t solve. I downloaded the updated AIA from you Appdev but issue is same … See below

WallpaperApp.apk (6.1 MB)

Check this Application

1 Like

The app which you have provided above, wallpapers are loading only in abstract category and upper popular slide. Also all wallpapers which are loading, works perfectly

You can also check for this error/issue in the demo app which I have provided. If you got the same error/issue in the demo app which I have provided means there is an issue with the aia or else it’s something you have done wrong.

How can I set that the images scale to fit?

there is a block for that in image component

@Amit_Narwal Again the error…

I am not facing any such error in my app.
So it’s better to check for the same error in the demo app which I have provided or tell us what you have done to cause this error in the first place.

Nice UI ! But I t Has Some Bugs !

It would help the developer if you post what the bugs are, and if you can their screenshots.

2 Likes

also i had a question from where can i get free royalty free wallpaper for wallpaper app, I searched too much but I couldn’t find any websites from which I can add wallpaper to my app. if anyone has some sites then please tell me.

1 Like

airtable link please

1 Like

post updated with demo airtable link :smile:

1 Like

@Amit_Narwal you should give download option when click on wallpaper how user will download the wallpaper

Download option is already there
You can check this in images provided in the post

i cant see any option to set a wallpaper