Want to know about MySQL

Hello all,
I store my app’s data in Airtable Spreadsheet but before some days, I watched a video online which describe about how to use MySQL in Kodular Except then Airtable or Firebase.
My Question is: I Have lots of data to show and Airtable is little slow to load data. So Is MySQL loads Data Fast then Airtable or Firebase?

Slowness in loading the data depends on how you are fetching the data, as it’s always recommended to get data in pieces like 10 rows at once and then next 10 rows and so on so that your users won’t see any freeze or glitch on the screen.

With MySQL definitely you won’t have the restriction on number or rows or number of queries per month or so.

Few other users also complained about firebase becomes costly when users are growing and they fetch data on daily basis then your bandwidth uses will grow and firebase will start charging you.

1 Like

Thanks For your valueble information.

This Maybe help you …

And This…

1 Like

A little more …

1 Like

I would like to tag @Point here, He recently switched from Firebase to MySQL and can give more accurate points on what is working well for him, what are the troubles with MySQL.

3 Likes

Mysql with best server and wrapped with redis will give you best performance and 70% faster than airtable and firebase

2 Likes