Web component get response code 400 bad request Error

I have created an app … Which is working fine on my two orher mobiles …
It is also working great on oppo android version 6.0 mobile but web.1 is not working good
When is set an url to web1 and then i call web1 from other mobiles url response get ok
But same procedure on android 6.0 is not working it get respinse code "“400 bad request”

Same procedure is working great on android 11 but not on android 6 … I think i need any permission to call web1 or anything else may be

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please be patient and don’t post usernames to get attention. When someone can help you they will.

1 Like

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

I am using an website api to send sms .

When i set url to web1 component for example “https:\www.send.com\example&sms=hehe”
And then call web1 …

In web response i got text … Ok-id -49292995
And my app works fine …

But same app and same procedure not working on my other mobile which is using android 6.0
When i set url and call web1 … I got text in response “400 bad request”

I only can repeat what I said earlier

Taifun

This works fine on android 10 but not working on android 6.0

Android 6.0 Screenshoot

Android 7.1 Screenshoot

@Taifun

It might be a webviewer issue?
According to the API documentation

Bulk SMS API Documentation (Single/Multiple SMS Via HTTP) For Website/Software Integration

Try the custom webviewer extension by @vknow360 and try to set the user agent to a desktop browser

Taifun

Greetings Everyone

I have a related issue too! I searched your form but couldn’t find a solution.
Wrong request cannot be received, can you help?

Yours truly