Webviwer Problem

I know but we used it for opening browser right. Without webviwer we can’t do that.

android.intent.action.VIEW

1 Like

In others platforms it’s work properly. But in Makeroid it’s not.

Doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Then sir,
I have a question If web viewer is not a full browser then why other platforms web viewer is able to open those links which makeroid web viewer can’t.:pensive:

Why do you not use the device browser. There you can open liks and other things. Make a look at bubble. This is a web builder software for free. There you can make a lot of things and you can merge it with you app as a Web site. You can develop web app on bubble and this web app will use as a web site. Use the viewer in your app and make all other things in bubble what you want to use. There you can make a login system with fb tw go and so on. And a lot of other things.

Hopes this helps.
If not you have to change the builder if you dont like the viewer here. Appy builder is also a good builder but only for max 10MB Apps.

1 Like

Umm just two questions:
Why are you so rude
And its for me or for Kanshika?
Anyways, you cannot understand humour, or it seems like this.

1 Like

Thank you soo much for your kind words, my Lord!
But the truth is I’m learning.

In a nice and good forum where almost everyone is friendly.

I know. I know. They’re so nice with it. But if you’re such a master of Java, say it’s impossible. I just thought that the development of Makeroid is so fast and good, and just asked why WebView can’t be updated, because this is a problem like from the beginning.

Excuse me, but you say it like I’m a noob newbie with 0 read posts who just cries for new things. Then please take a look at my profile, and see

Hopefully, not. I believe that with Makeroid almost everything is possible.
Proof:

Thanks, and most importantly peace,
Daaniel

5 Likes

You indeed deserve more credit :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Daaniiieel for supporting.

2 Likes

we all know makeroid service is free for everyone and i am very happy, that makeroid is here but we need some answers, valid answers, so i just wanted to know one thing.

If web viewer is not a full browser then why other app builders web viewer is able to open some links which makeroid web viewer can’t. what is difference here?

My Previous Discussion on this - https://community.makeroid.io/t/web-viewer-not-loading-some-urls/9002?u=vgaire007 (still no solution)

2 Likes

I don’t know, but the Team said once it’s different from others. Maybe it’s a full new Java object.

1 Like

An Activity Starter with android.intent.action.VIEW is what he needs. I said that long ago. Why are we fighting? @Daaniiieel is a valuable member of the community, and no one here is to be insulted this way.

2 Likes

Yeah agree. Peace guys!

2 Likes

Hi @plang58,
It is good thing that you care about Makeroid and all it’s devs but this type of attitude towards any other user is not good. Not being rude, but as @Kanishka_Developer said @Daaniiieel is valuable as well as a respected member of the community, and therefore, such type of hyperbole is not appreciable by anyone.
So, next time whenever you post something, try to be polite with other community members.

PEACE :pray:

5 Likes

I want to make browser through Makeroid.

You cannot.

Why not. If others builds can​:thinking:

Makeroid is not “other builders”.

4 Likes