What commission are you getting?

It’s not hard, it’s literally impossible
We cannot split revenue by app

3 Likes

Well said. and satisfied

2 Likes

I wanted to know how much money it costs to maintain the kodular, meaning how much money the servers and community cost per month (and if there’s anything else to note as well).
In addition, I would love to know how much money you receive from the fees you charge from us.
I would love to be able to answer transparently. (Still, I understand even if you make some money for yourself from kodular which is fine).

1 Like

I put it here. All the background finances of Kodular together. If the developers are willing to tell they will do that.

3 Likes

At this moment we don’t make money for ourselves
We are exploring how we can get some for us without making the platform entirely paid

2 Likes

What if you guys only take commission on ad components. If a developer use more ads, then take more commission

2 Likes

We are also testing that system
We may add that if someone uses only one or two ad components in all apps, it may be free of commission

5 Likes

And a monthly report telling us how much you earned in total, how many new users, how many new apps, etc etc?

1 Like

Yes, the problem is mainly happening with those who wants to create a good app… Not to those who builds a regular one! We need to use component to build a full functional app. Because, believe me or not, there are many devs out there who take Kodular as a serious platform to build app. Not everyone builds earning apps. :blush:

4 Likes

You are sounding more like a board member rather than a user of this awesome service.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, the majority of users here just want to make earning apps… That’s the main reason many of you are complaining with that.

1 Like

Please don’t mind but Kodular too seems one of them!

4 Likes

Not at all!!! Why do you say that? What I can see, when you put just one ad, it take a little amount, but in most cases, they put 100 ads expecting to earn money quickly and fastly as much as they can, even using a free platform and are complaining that if they are using 100 ads, it’s not fair that kodular takes comission over it? Are you a CEO of a company? Do you even know all the costs Kodular staff have to maintain what you get for free? I am considering that you are one of those who thinks this way: “Well, I want a free platform to earn money, but the platform does not have to receive anything from it”.

And more, most of you are using extensions in order to bypass this commission system… Incredible!!!

5 Likes

I am currently running only one app in Google Play. That is an Educational app, for Govornment exam preparation. I’m not complaining for earning… But, it creates a big problem when I want to create my app more powerful…And functional … Is not it?

1 Like

Could you tell me what do you mean as a big problem?

1 Like

We’re not complaining at all… We’re just exchanging our opinions…

2 Likes

I have only one Ad in each screen… And it shows in every 2 minutes… But the problem is, if I try to make my app more functional, I have to add more components surely… And, more components means more commission… More commission means more Ads…

2 Likes

You mean more components, as more ads components, don’t you?

1 Like

No… I am not one of them who wants earn money without doing anything… I just want to make my app more powerful and functional…

3 Likes

AFAIK, Kodular takes commission only over ads components, not over all components.