What commission are you getting?

May be I misunderstood your last reply… :disappointed_relieved: What I means, my App don’t have In App Update function available … But I want it to use it now… And, commission gets higher…

2 Likes

Going a bit off-topic here, but can you share a link, please?

Sure… I am sending the link in personal message…

1 Like

Do you think the only way to get a more powerful and funcitonal app is using In App Update?

No, I don’t think so… I am experimenting in every feature that can be helpful for me (this app).

1 Like

So we agree that if you find another way to increase you r app without In App Update, you are not going to have higher commissions to Kodular, right?

Currently I am showing App Update Notification using firebase… But, I really want give In app update a try … It looks professional… :grinning:

Not every component have an alternative!

Everyone had a problem with the commissions but how would you feel if Kodular take that commision and don’t tell it to you? They can write it to the TOS and you would be accepting the Terms without reading it and you don’t know about that…

Google takes also an tax for the In-App-Purchase and in Germany this is about 44% (don’t know the exact tax because Google don’t tell it to you in a transparent way)…

Lets try to spam Google and reduce the commission.? Is it possible? No!

If you use a free service like Android Studio and create powerful apps with it and if you able to upload it to one of the two biggest app store (:google_play:) and if you also be able to use a free service like Firebase to store data and authenticate your user, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY THAT COMMISSION WITHOUT ANY EXCUSE TO HIS PROVIDER…

And I think the biggest positiv point is that Kodular is clearly enough and tell you which component takes how much commission. They created a own app for that WTH?!

What do you want more?? Let them allow to take their earnings, like Google does it, and think about that what Kodular can done in the future…

This is WIN-WIN-SITUTAION

5 Likes

I really don’t understand, if the Commission bothers you so much, then why do you want to place ads?

I don’t really like the ads, but I had to place them at the request of my “client”

Ads can sometimes spoil a UX that is very good

But if you are making your app in Kodular, it is because you know it is an incredible platform, so why not collaborate?

4 Likes

Google is a very big company. They are actually giving a lot of services and features for free, the services we use in kodular also. People who don’t even create apps also use those services. So it is fare to say that Google is right to take that percentage of money from us. Same goes for Kodular. It’s not about taking some percentage of revenue but is about how much percentage they are taking in respect of what services & features they are providing. And if that percentage is justifiable or not.

4 Likes

A good way to say members, “If you don’t give us 44% of your earning, you may now go! We have too many of them!”

1 Like

Answer of this question is hidden in your own question…

You might working for clients… Not everyone get that clients…

Maybe u r correct but as an alternative u can include remove ads button and charge an amount through the google play billing component or u can use other advertising network extensions

It’s too early for me to compare Kodular with Google. I think the commission taken by Google could be more. Google offers more comprehensive services. the language of the program, the environment of developing, the operating system, the market you offer for sale, and some other details of the app which you think “I did”, belongs to Google. That commission is 30% in my country, lower than Kodular’s. Kodular is just developing, profesional apps made by Kodular is just beginning to be made, to be known and at this stage Kodular come out and say that “I want to make more money now, if you do not want go and find another alternative”. Don’t you think you’re in a hurry?

However, no one criticizes the Kodular team for wanting to make money. Everybody knows that this team spends a lot of energy and time to make Kodular and improve it. If they deal with another project at this time they devote to Kodular, they can make a lot of money. And we appreciate and respect their labor. We don’t have a problem with getting a commission. They deserve it. but 40% commission is VERY HIGH and they scare the user audience, pushing them to look for another alternative. In my opinion, 10-15% commission from a wider audience will be more helpful than 30-40% commission from smaller audience.

5 Likes

See this Kodular worth

Kodular Community worth

Earning more than 1k dollars from just these and the kodular creator amount is excluded

isn’t kodular taking excessive commissions?

Are you taking these numbers seriously? Really? So you think that everything you find online is true?

This is from the Worth of Website itself:

We are totally aware that it is practically impossible to be accurate with these estimations. After all, we are using public ranking systems which are not so accurate in the first place. We build our report based on these numbers and on our assumption that website is working on advertising/affiliate revenue model.
So please don’t expect anything 100% accurate from this automated algorithm.

7 Likes

I don’t know how much of interest to you but although I spend 12-15 hours of my day with Kodular, now I’ve returned to android studio since yesterday for my game which contains ads :frowning: this is very sad for me

4 Likes

I don’t wanna hurt anyone or wanna say something wrong.
But it wrong to take commission on in app biling or custom package . Because everyone need this . May be most of the user using this. And for in app biling google already charged 30℅ . So i am requesting kodular to please less Comission. Everyone want to make their apps more functional & unique so that we can charge from users for that but we are unable.

So sorry if i said something wrong but please less your Comission…

Thank You Kodular.

1 Like

Can we please stop begging for lowering the commission. Diego already stated that

We will lower them down in next update

4 Likes

Ya ok Sorry for this…