This happens when a line of code is trying to get the class of a null value in Java. It might be the cause of an extension, and you should disable certain blocks to debug.
Thanks, @hammerhai I wasn’t knowing this
If you are creating a dynamic components , and if you have misplaced the get component id block wrongly in place of get id component then this will arise
I think you are right because i used dynamic component extension
I rebuild the function and guess what it fixed
Thanks for your help
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.