What does this mean... NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION?

@Kodular

i also got it

this is getting RIDICULOUS

SEEMS AS IF KODULAR NEED TO SHUT DOWN FOR A WEEK TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER

and maybe you should do that too. Your last posts contain too many capitals (=shouting).

2 Likes

It gives me the same error and it gets fixed when I extract the apk again.

It’s a minor inconvenience, just try recompiling again.
By the way there is no need to shout

well if you were dependent on your livelihood as some of us are (being paid premium subscribers
) and you couldn’t bill because if it, I guess you would feel the same way. Or maybe not. Maybe you’ve got BTC?

8 times in a row IS NO JOKE!

i think this mean they are working on the server which is good i am looking foward to it even close the server for 1 week would be ok if after that it can compile as fast as ai2 now

no,it sure is inconvinient that cant compile my code but keep complaining wont fix it just step back enjoy your life for a few days and try again or go use a compiler that have offline version

WHERE? WHO?

ai2 offline and android studio maybe a good choice

Ive got it but thatneans a redevelopment. I dont have the time

but it puts pressure and brings the matter to a head, faster.

Alright, so you don’t have time but you got money.
So hire someone to work for you. You can find app developers on LinkedIn easily.

yeah same my project have 8k blocks now but its a thing that needs to be done eventually cuz kodular or any ai2 clone effiency is not enough

im not entirely sure if its true but probably not

if I had money, I wouldnt be doing this. I can assure you

The road is difficult then.
Apart from waiting and politely reminding Kodular Staff about issues, there are not much things one can do.

In my opinion, the error that had been occurring with AAB was not due to the demand, but rather to the configuration.
Now that it has been solved, it is more logical that it is due to saturation since everyone will be compiling.
In my case, the error only appeared twice and The third compiled without problems.

We know that there is a lack of personnel and resources, yet they are putting in all the effort. let’s be a little empathetic and patient.

@Tony_Lange throughout the week he has only made criticisms and problems, we are all in the same situation.

4 Likes

Compiled successfully after 4-5 error messages. I’ve uploaded the aab to play store and waiting for approval.

for me it took from 5 to 30 messages but its better then the 10 minute timeout era at least

It is true, kodular compiled successfully after 3 times with error. This situation is not the best, but I can follow working at least.