What is "Attempt to invoke virtual method" How to solve it?

Hello Kodular Help Team,

I want to ask you what is
{Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘void android.view.View.setVisibility(int)’ on a null object reference}
Actually, I am not getting this error but my one friend getting this error while he using his app after making his app then he asked me and I never get such an error and any idea about this so, I asked here that experts will know about this issue and tell me some information about this error and way to fix it.

he has fixed one of the dynamic component wrongly or in wrong position. If not procedure is in wrongplace

ok so how to know which one is the wrong?

he have to test one by one only. else ask him to share the blocks/aia here

ok i ask him to give me his aia or apk file

He can’t give me his aia file he said that if he share his aia here then other people steal his aia file and steal his idea so, instead of it can you tell me what need to check? and where to check inside block or in designer mode.

check one by one dynamic formation, rules, procedures…

procedure must follow one by one. if you set procedure2 to get trigger before procedure1 then this problem may occur too. Thats all we could help to your friend. kindly close this thread.

wait please can you tell me what does it mean Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘void android.view.View.setVisibility(int)’ on a null object reference that if somebody asked me for help then i also able to help his suggest him. please

this could be, since they are created by dynamic component

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.