What is the Educational Qualification of Kodular Developers and Staff?

Hi
I am Rahim, I am a Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering, passed out in the year 1995.

I would like to know What is the Qualifification of Kodular Developers and Staff?

I want to join BCA at the age of 43, I dont know whether the colleges will permit me to study in their college as I am too old.

2 Likes

But why you want to know their qualifications & Wanna take admission in college is your personal matter. Use google to know whether they allow you or not…

1 Like

What do you mean with qualification? You mean titles awarded, or what?

1 Like

No Sir, I was asking about education

I guess he wants to know
“How actually kodular selects staff members ?”
And He was asking the requirements.

No Bro. I want to join a college. I want to what are educational qualifications required for a developer

Yeah I get you !!

1 Like

You just have to have a hunger for knowledge and a knack for puzzles.

4 Likes

As @Kanishka_Developer said in a weird way :joy:

To be a developer you don’t need any qualifications
For example, more than half of our team are students, still getting a Bachelor
Meaning, “officially” we only have high-school education finished

8 Likes

I am a male nurse. Totally unqualified.

8 Likes

Developer doesn’t need any special degree i am just highschool and i learned many things like graphics design SEO ASO app development and Kodular make it easy for me, from thunkable, appy builder and now Kodular is best plateform where can i make apps and i am working on fiverr and making apps for my clients . And also for my play store i created many apps with Kodular , best place to learn and grow. Love Kodular

4 Likes

For loop (
If you know how to make something work, then you are qualified. If you don’t know it, try to gain more knowledge and you may have reached the goal. )

5 Likes

If you work on Kodular to create an App, there is no need of any knowledge except Ideas. Using Kodular platform and some extensions, you can create great Apps.

After all, here’s the list of the basic requirements for an expert Android Developer :-

APIS
DATABASES (Firebase,SQL etc)
ANDROID SDK
MATERIAL DESIGN
ANDROID STUDIO
UNDERSTANDING OF XML
Learning JAVA
And may be knowledge of PHP

3 Likes

Then i am not an expert :crazy_face::nerd_face::joy:

5 Likes

I am also here with no qualification.

2 Likes

It could have been more better if Kodular staffs share their knowledge of programming languages or any others? I’m really excited to know about them.

1 Like

7 Likes

Damn, then I’m totally unfit for this

/Boban

5 Likes

Thank You Very Much Sir

Another stupid one. :crazy_face: Woopy

2 Likes