What is the most practical way to resolve the app size limit?

Friends already researched on the subject and found some ways to do.
Before choosing one I would like to ask those who have had experience in this matter.
What is your practice in solving the app build limit?

1 Like

Download app files to internal storage at the first time app is opened.

With Kodular you can build really big apps. What size are you talking about?

1 Like

Hi Fabio, from what I see in the forums this is the most appropriate way, but what would it be like during development?
How would you point to the assets?
Couldn’t the kodular create a proper method to solve this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello Peter, the app is a whole UI game. Lots of pictures and audios.
I am estimating something 300mb. :+1:

see here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Webprefetch File by File | Pura Vida Apps
Taifun

1 Like

Hello Tai, yes, I had already consulted these tutorials as well as many others scattered around, i do not ask anything without first researching a lot.
My question is; among all the suggestions which would you adopt?
Thank you so much for your time.

Yes, it’d be really nice to have a native method.
Meanwhile, @Taifun’s method is perfect! That’s the one you should follow, in my opinion.

1 Like

Really :sweat_smile:
Then waiting for your app release

I have already developed some apps on AppInventor platforms, specifically in Kodular I just developed one for automation that I will be launching in the next weeks, I am just finishing the videos where I teach the operation.
But this game I think I will develop in Unity, was evaluating the possibility of doing it in Kodular, but when the application begins to grow the development in blocks become tiring.