What is this new email about Brazilian privacy law, LGPD. Do we need to do something?

What is this new email about Brazilian privacy law, LGPD. Do we need to do something?

That was sent to you by Google Analytics, right? And If I’m not wrong, they clearly mentioned what action you can take regarding LGPD. For more details, Google added reference links to that mail. Is not it? So, read the email carefully or you may ask it to Google. This is not related to Kodular.

Thank you for your reply, Actually I was not able to understand that mail completely, that’s why I asked that do I need to take some action or its just a email in which google is informing us that they are updating their policy according to LGPD. You also got the same email?
Thank you Again.

It is a law that aims to protect personal data. It will come into force August 16, 2020. L Lei G General P Protection D Data We will have to adapt to the data protection of third parties that are under our responsibility.

As email says, you don’t need to take any action on your side.

It depends. As per the email, if you already have a data protection policy, you do not need anything to do. And, if you do not have one, you must add that.

Thank you for your response. @Rogerio_Rios @asimjib93 @yusufcihan.

2 Likes