What will happen if users don't quit making earning Apps

I want to know that will google boycott the existing App Inventers like kodular or keep them as it is i don’t want to lose my all projects and work. Please tell.

2 Likes

First of all i remind you i don’t make earning apps

1 Like

The worst case szenario is that , that google block apps from oiur builder or from each builder. Than it is over to upload apps if they builded with a builder. Sekond thing nobody use a earning app. i dont know any person who use a erning app.

1 Like

Yes but i don’t know what the user gets by earning few cents and withdrawing it.
Its a shame that they are wasting their time on a thing that is total waste i see a lot of earning apps made by kodular and users are misusing builders and one day all the genuine users will get blocked with these fraud peoples and all our hardwork will be just blocks then we cannot even share it to the world and show our creativity.
I hope kodular will add some restrictions on Ads.

3 Likes

Raise your hand. If you hate earning app like me that will let the builder end.

5 Likes

Yup, many of the app developers think about earning money without any hardwork. That gave birth to earning apps !

3 Likes

what do you mean i unerstand nothing?

I think you are new
i don’t know but
Earning Apps can lead to permanent suspend of our all apps on playstore and we will no more able upload apps on playstore or monetize with Admob actually we are developers the revenue is our living and coding is like our passion most of us first try builders then learn java and android development. but what will be the use if you are boycotted from playstore you will lose billions of users direct contact. Just imagine your hardwork is unworthy and no one uses your app .

2 Likes

I don’t think Builders will be affected because Google can just suspend the Earning app also there is a verification process for each apk upload to PlayStore so Google doesn’t have much extra job. Also there are templates available For Android Studio which needs no Programming skill to edit and rework so my best guess is it wont Ban these Builders by any way.

Programmers have to stop making such apps and don’t help others make it. The large variety of Tutorials to make earning apps is comparatively more than others. So if Programmers, Youtubers etc did their part then we can get Rid of Earning Apps for good.

Thanks

PS: I know its a huge reply just typed what came into my mind

6 Likes

Thanks bro you made my day

2 Likes

Wow Happy to Hear :smile:

1 Like

I started using App Inventor in college and fell in love with it simply for the ease of turning ideas into applications. I migrated from one builder to another in search of new features never putting $ as a priority.

Answering the question of the post, I believe that everything that is in excess and implemented in order to generate false clicks must certainly be punished. My opinion. Hugs to everyone!

1 Like