Whatsapp Status Saver ( My First App )

What is the name of your app?

Status Saver & Downloader 2021

Describe your app:

Status Saver is an app that helps you save videos and photos of WA status. Now you can easily download status with the free status downloader. With the status saver app, you can save your favorite videos from your contacts without prompting them. All status saver is completely free and very easy to download status with its amazing… Save status and download videos with status downloader and watch them offline. This new status saver is safe, super-fast, and 100% free.

Some Features :

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Status Downloader app has a simple and unique user interface.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Status Saver can automatically save statuses, photos, videos, and GIFs.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Save recent status videos and photos directly to your mobile gallery.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: One-touch to download status, quick and save.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Share or repost any video status with one click.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Save and share photos, videos, and story status easily

It Shows the Status of 3 different apps / Environment

1. Normal WA status,
  2. G.B Statuses,
  3. Business WA Statuses,

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

WHATSAPP_SAVER.apk - Google Drive

AIA file (Optional)

I know Guys its Not Best App but its my First App & I tried My Best :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice app keep koding

1 Like

aia please?

Hey Its Really Cool Just Work On UI Design Keep Koding :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Plz aia link

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.