When I change the screen my app crash

When i test my app in “companion” works prefectly but when I trie change the screen in my phone hes just crash im looking in the forum and I dont find the solution (probably I dont searched enough…). I read this crashes happens because i have to many screen but i cant delete them else my app is incomplete…
I trie change to another screen before and the same happens…

Makeroid - Google Chrome_15

Makeroid - Google Chrome_16

Hes the .aia file maybe can help…

DepressApptest.aia (488.1 KB)

Sorry for making you take your precious time but i realy need help im trying to fix this all day and nothing

Thanks for attention :slight_smile:

Do you speak portuguese? Is more easy for me
In the companiom is normal thats bug when uses the "opne another screen’’ block.
This error happens to the compiled application?

it looks like you only open screens, but never close screens?

Taifun

Sim falo português e funciona quando eu uso o “companion” mas quando eu baixo o apk no meu celular aí da erro…

I need close my blocks like that right???

Kodular Creator - Google Chrome

And i need close all open Blocks like that???

Eu não uso esse close screen não manoblocks
Eu uso essa transição pra trocar de telas.
Nesse bloco, você abre a tela que quer e fecha a que está atual.procedures_callnoreturn
Nessa outra foto é a procedure que se coloca pra trocar, ai coloca um bloco de texto nesse imput aberto dele com o nome da tela que tu quer entrar.

@Gonc please translate your message into English… thank you…
Taifun

1 Like

Ou seja em vez de usar o “abrir outra tela” uso esse “call…nomedatelaparaabretura” de certo???
Isso é uma extensão certo??? Se sim pode me passar pf…

I’m gonna unlist this topic until you guys translate your posts to English. Thank you!

Ok sorry i translate the mensages in “reply” just give me a second please

Translate: Yes I speak Portuguese and it works when I use “companion” but when I download the apk on my phone there is an error…

Translate: I do not use this close screen not
I use this transition to switch screens.
In that block, you open the screen you want and close the one that is current.procedures_callnoreturn
In this other photo is the procedure that you put in to change, then put a block of text in this open imput with the name of the screen you want to enter.

Translate: In other words, instead of using the “open another screen” I use this “call… mobilename” for sure ???
That’s an extension right ??? If so, you can pass me on…

Sorry for not translate, my english is not god.
Eu uso esse mano, não é extensão nenhuma não
Cria uma procedure, e na engrenagem, cria um imput e chama ele de “Nome da Tela”. Dentro da procedure, coloca aqueles blocos que ta no print, e quando terminar vai aparecer aquele bloco novo ali da segunda foto na aba procedures. Quando for quere trocar de tela corretamente, usa esse bloco novo chama esse bloco novo e coloca um bloco de texto com o nome da tela que tu quer entrar nesse imput do bloco.

Translate: I use this, it’s not an extension no
Create a procedure, and in the gear, create an imput and call it “Screen Name”. Inside the procedure, put those blocks that are in the print, and when you are finished, that new block will appear there in the second photo in the procedures tab. When you want to switch screens correctly, use this new block, call this new block and place a text block with the name of the screen you want to enter in that block imput.

I’m writing in portuguese because is more easy for we understand. :grimacing:

thanks i owe you one

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.