When loading a great amount of dynamic components, the app crashes

He was quite interested in my problem and I want to tell him that I have tried, but this extension won’t be useful for me because it can’t be used in scroll vertical arrangements and this is a serious problem for me, and I don’t want to bother the community.

This seems to be a problem related to sms or some kind of communications, but I don’t have any in my app, just Firebase Real time database.

Any idea of which blocks can be causing the trouble or how to solve it?
Thanks.

only in that stackoverflow example, but in your app it is something completely different, see also

Screen1 has leaked IntentReceiver com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Network

don’t waste your time with that error, your solution was not the correct approach anyway

what about redesigning your app then?

Taifun

2 Likes

Yes, thanks for the advice, I think is far beyond my knowledge.

It is a huge work to do, but first I have to know if its possible to do some things with this extension:

• Once created the elements, it is possible to add one at the end of the column?
  • Is it possible to delete one of the element in any possition?
  • Is it possible to move an element to a position up or down in the column and when the move is done, then autoscroll to the new position?
    If this tasks can’t be done or are so difficult to achieve with this extension, maybe I’ll try something different like load the elements in smaller groups when there are so much.
    Maybe @Still-learning can help here.

Thanks so much for your recomendations @Taifun.