When long click on an item in the listview1, the item will be saved to the listview2

Hello guys, i need you help me:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Js6Th10WrzkUmMtm1O2XoM9Bgx0QYTi/view?usp=sharingoEmbed
I want: when long click on an item in the listview1, the item will be saved to the listview2 on page 2.
I saved it, but when I return to the previous page it deletes all
vidu.aia (542.9 KB)

Why don’t you post your blocks ?

1- Did you select the item?
2- And what did you do afterwards?

this blocks provided to me by dora_paz

1 Like

Actually those are my blocks :slight_smile: You can use tinydb like this

In Screen1

In Screen2

Sorry, I forgot to add the source for that image

2 Likes

What if you return the value from screen2 to screen1? And on initialize from screen1( get start value), not if it’s empty or not and refresh list2?
This is only if the screen2 list is not changed…The list that goes to screen2 , make it return to screen1 with startvalue

1 Like

I am searching listview using a Text Box. But the text box seems Case-Sensitive. Any way to make it Non-Case-Sensitive?

You can use downcase or upcase block from text blocks

2 Likes

I’m a newbie so I don’t know, can you help me?

Something like this, modify it according to your needs

Image taken from @themaayur

1 Like

hello
i am having this problem:

i am having this problem: when i click on item1 the image 1 shows up, but when i search for an item 10 the click shows image 1 (search shows item10 is at position 1)

If you use search index changes. You have to find that item what index has in the original list and call image at that index

I still don’t understand what you mean

Using Search in textbox gives error, but searching in listview does not
I think a change is needed here:

hello guys:
I need help: i am having this problem: when i click on item1 the image 1 shows up, but when i search for an item 10 the click shows image 1 (search shows item10 is at position 1)
file aia: ListViewF.aia (80.2 KB)

Try this

ListViewF_1.aia (80.5 KB)

2 Likes

thank you so much!

1 Like

@HaAnh_DC Is this the solution? mark it please

1 Like