When will ChatGPT integrate in Kodular?

@Dayron_Miranda was kind enough to offer me his API key. I am working on the extension, and I am resolving errors in the libraries. Thank you Dayron! (Price: $0 :wink: )

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure to be able to help, that’s what we’re here for! You’ve helped me with your extensions for a long time, so I repeat, it’s a pleasure to be able to help with something. :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

This extension should be out now.

4 Likes

I’ve tried this extension. The result is not satisfied for me. As you can see in my sample app, it didn’t really know about Kodular, App Inventor :slight_smile:

Well, I cannot do anything about this. This depends on the API of the service provider, OpenAI. Remember that this is not a human, it’s a trained bot. Try broader topics, e.g. how paper is made, land mass of Spain, types of matter in physics, etc.

However, I’m glad that the extension is working in Kodular. Thank you for confirming this; I’ll publish it here after some time.

1 Like

Apologize for my English.
I think the extension is easy to use. I looking forward to see next release, which may have more options, such as change model from ada to davinci.

I have tried to use Web component to send request to OpenAI API using davinci model. The result is better (davinci is more expensive)

The DaVinci model will be available in the next release. Currently I’m using ADA to cut expenses for users.

You are the best keep it up man ! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Can I generate a key without paying up front? and how many keys can i generate?

I imported the aia, I put a key, but I can’t download apk, why is it? does not work in kodular?

This project is used in AppInventor. There are properties like minimum SDK that the AppInventor project does not contain, so when Kodular tries to read the properties, it crashes. I’ll publish it in this community later.

1 Like

You are right… We are eagerly waiting for new updates.

I have used the aia file in kodular, I have modified some parameters and now it is working fine in

You have to put your api key, do not forget it.

OpenAi(1).aia (119.0 KB)

I have used the aia file in kodular, I have modified some parameters and now it is working fine in kodular.

You have to put your api key, do not forget it.

OpenAi(1).aia (119.0 KB)

1 Like

I tested it and it worked, I put an api key that I made, but I don’t understand, I can use it without paying anything, I didn’t even put any payment method, is there a way to always use the free key?

New OpenAI users can have a free trial for 3 months. In this 3 months, OpenAI puts $18 dollars in your account for the usage, so you can use it freely. When you use up the $18 dollars, or your three months are over, you have to renew your subscription but inputting your payment methods.

1 Like

I also tried making an app using the OpenAi api and its working well.

Hi everyone, I’ve opened a topic for this extension. I hope we can discuss further issues in this topic.