Where is chocolate. Play store

Hey guys, I am very happy to share with you my new game which is published on play store.
My game name is Where is chocolate

Now i want to tell you about this game.
I have not used any extension in this game.
Special Thanks
I want to say a special thanks to @asimjib93 and @Boban to help me to solve some bugs.

I have used only Kodular and Photoshop for this game and if you want ask any kind of questions regarding this game please ask it here or dm me i am always ready for that. If possible then please give me some feedback to improve this game. Thanks…

9 Likes

Good to see the game… :+1:

2 Likes

Good And Great Think To Make It But

Make It Device Friendly
To Adjust All Device Screen

Share Option Is Not Working
I Ma Using JIVI Xtrem XT309 Plus And Share Option Is Not Working

Option Menus Not Looking So Good
Option Menu Should Be Knowble To Every One At First Seen There Is Like A Dote

2 Likes

Good job.

but not working.Everytime when i start it Stucked.

2 Likes

Can you please give me some tips, how make it device friendly.

There is some bugs in share option and i will fix it on next update,

i didnt understand that, thanks

1 Like

i dont know whats problem is with your phone or game but it is working fine in some of my tested devices. If possible can u give me a screen record video or explain about it. Thanks for using it.

1 Like

Same here bro

2 Likes

Try to clear data of the game and then start, i thing it will work. Thanks for playing the game.

2 Likes

ya ok i will explain you.

2 Likes

hi ! let me explain you. Everytime when i start game there 3 cups are visble & affter a sec. one cup go on air & its invisible . After then when i restart it again same problem . Game totally stucked …
so i am unable to play game.I think this much information is sufficient

2 Likes

Yah, thanks for giving me this information i will try to fix it soon on next update.
Btw what is ur device name.

2 Likes

Redmi Note 5 pro.
Android Version 9

2 Likes

Feedback
Device OS: 8.1 , 7.1 & 6.0

Working good on all three devices. But, the only problem I found is that Floating Action Buttons are not working^. That’s all to say. Good job… :+1:

^ Only volume on/off button is working.

2 Likes

That is a simple but amazing idea. Congratulations

2 Likes

My next extension:
Find chocolate around your house using a chocolate detector in your phone

Only if that was a real thing :joy: Nice game!

2 Likes

To Making Device Friendly Try To Set Aggentments Width And Height To Fill Parents If Height Is’t Scrollable And Minimum With For All Supported Device Is 70% As I Have Tested

The variety of mobile screen sizes and screen resolutions clearly shows that the mobile landscape in 2016 is really fragmented. There are at least 6 leading screen resolutions including 480Ă—800, 640Ă—1136, 720Ă—1280, 750Ă—1334, 1080Ă—1920, and 1440Ă—2560.

The largest screen resolution in a mainstream smartphone is the massive 2160Ă—3840 (4K) screen used by the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. But even some of the smallest screen resolutions found on feature phones, such as 240Ă—320 or 128Ă—160, generated some website hits in Q3 2016.

• 720Ă—1280 is most used in 9 countries including India, Italy, and Spain
  • 750Ă—1334 is most used in 5 countries including Sweden, UK and USA
  • 640Ă—1136 is most used in 3 countries including Canada, France and Russia
  • 1080Ă—1920 is most used in 2 countries including Germany and Malaysia
  • 1440Ă—2560 is most used in South Africa

Decrease The Restart Icon Size

All The Best :ok_hand:

Mens

2 Likes

Yah i will fix it in next update, Thanks for your sujetion .

Thanks

thats funny :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks @Srrazmi to give me some very usefull information

i will do it

It is working perfectly in my tested devices but i dont know what is problem there.

2 Likes

I think you mean “Suggestion”, but you don’t need to fix it this time around, I think we all understand you.

For starters, your icons seem to big for your FABs to fit inside of the inner layout, so maybe make them smaller? And maybe don’t make them all visible at once as it’s a poor design choice, once what I did was have a normal FAB with a vert_menu or something like that icon and then when clicked, shows little FABs above it, vice-versa.

2 Likes

It is like that when you click on the setting or gear button it will make visible to all other sub menu buttons and when u click again it will make them invisible. and i will try to use small icons but when i was using that i did’t see any difference between small and medium icons, but i will make them small. Thanks for your sujetion i mean suggestion:grinning:.

2 Likes