Which features do you want?!

I would love a block named “Add source Block directly”
to add Java directly to the Activity.
It could be hidden or not so easy to find but i would be so amazing

1 Like

Navigation tabs for blocks viewer.
when you have many features (blocks) under one screen it can help to organize them in different tabs.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: All Suggestions Here!

option to zoom in/out on image component by multi touch

1 Like
  1. Firebase Authentication (with phone number authentication) would be wonderful!
  2. Margin or Padding option for components
  3. Facebook and Instagram extension (like, share, comment etc.)
  4. and most asked issue (working of app on Background )

i believe that makeroid (thunkable and other MIT APP Inventor projects) will be more powerfull in nearest future,
thank you

3 Likes

Animation.
So we can use animated images.
It is important for creating games

1 Like
  1. Software for developing makeroid apps offline. I searched for it and found that there is already exist such software for mit app inventor and think that this is necessary for makeroid also.
  2. More design options for components. For example cardview component has radius, elevation etc. options. And think that these options must be available for other GUI components.
  3. As in thunkable must be some templates. For example login signup, about, profile etc.
    And i think that makeroid is the most professional platform for block language app development that is why we love you. Please keep this progress…
    Thank you.

This would be amazing​:+1::+1::+1:

To work with Blockchain will be a good feature. Crypto is more and more comeing to have a function to work with the etherium or bitcoin blockchain will be a good thing.

Makeroid needs connection for compile apps. Also, Makeroid updating regularly. Maybe you can’t get new updates, new components, bugfixes with using offline software. So you need download new version of software everytime when Makeroid upgraded.

1 Like

I dont think such. Because as makeroid update its web platform can send update notifications and you can update your software. As other desktop softwares do. If you look you can see that with mit app inventor desktop software you can develope app on your comp without any interaction with any servers. Thank you for reply

Yes you may update every time makeroid announce about some update. It is not difficult

I mean, but updating software needs connection. So it can’t be fully offline. I think it’s the same as doing it online. Also how can access your current projects without internet connection?

No. It is different being online for updating once a day or more and beeing online during full developing process

Simple answers to all your questions:

Currently this is not possible as Makeroid is not open source like App Inventor.

Every component have its unique abilities. For example, you can’t force clock component to measure temperature and temperature sensor to start a timer.

I think this should be possible. @KodularCreator?

1 Like

İ dont agree with you. Theese are not spesific with component’s characteristic. Theese are grafical options and can be implement for visual components

You are absolutely correct, but implement such features for every GUI component doesn’t make any sense.
I would suggest you to take a look at Google’s Material Guidelines.

İ suggest you to looking “effects” component under the “utils” category of Droidmaker (is another appbuilder platform). İt is what i want to explain

There’s a similar component named “Animation Utils” in Makeroid.

look this picture please. This component is for make some graphical designs for components. Radius, elecation etc.