Which programming language should i learn next? Any Suggestions?

Is Flutter And PHP worth Learning?:blush:

Yes I think PHP will be great for you because you can make website with it and you currently know html css

1 Like

Definitely learn Java like @yusufcihan said, you can do a lot of cool things! You can make things that someone never made before unlike me :clown_face:. If you want, even try Ruby or Dijango, there’s a lot of OG websites that were made with them!

1 Like

If someone ask me then I will suggest him Java,Python and JavaScript

2 Likes

Laravel, Wordpress, Django is a good place to start. I started learning Django from few days ago… and it’s fun… It offers more functionality with less code.

Also start a blog website. You can start from blogger.com

Post 1 article per day and in 1 year you will have 365 article. And it will help you earn some money too.

Its not about money
I want to learn programming languages that can help me in future
BTW i already tried wordpress and blog
But i want to learn programming languages :wink:
Not to make websites and apps

That’s not how it works, boy. :slightly_smiling_face:
I guess I don’t need to say much on this, the quote below :point_down: by Steve Jobs says it all.

Do not try to do everything. Do one thing well.

6 Likes

@Shreyash is 100% right.

Knowing just one thing completely is better than knowing a bit of a lot of things.

learn just one thing but completely

Honestly I am a Java supporter

2 Likes

more commonly known as a jack of all trades.

master of one trade.

1 Like

JAVA
I Also Like That​:blush:
But Nowaday Some People Say It Is Outdated And Prefer To Use PHP, Python,Etc.:sweat_smile:
Btw
My Final Choise Java

Java is one of the most commonly used programming language and any type of application development. Now a days we have Kotlin for Android, but I don’t think many learn that fast.